Need some advice on buying a Tablet

WormFOODx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I think I'm ready to buy a tablet device, but not so much that I want to spend a lot of money. I'm looking to spend $200 or less. It's easy to look at the mainstream ones, like the Kindle Fire or the Nook Tablet, but I don't know much about the less than mainstream ones. I really wish I could get a Nook Tablet for sub $200 but that doesn't look to be the case.

Here are my app requirements so far:
1. Netflix
2. Kindle
3. Hulu
4. Good web surfing app
5. Amazon streaming

Nice to haves
1. Expandable Ram

So.... for those of you that have one or have done the research, thoughts?

[quote name='WormFOODx']I think I'm ready to buy a tablet device, but not so much that I want to spend a lot of money. I'm looking to spend $200 or less. It's easy to look at the mainstream ones, like the Kindle Fire or the Nook Tablet, but I don't know much about the less than mainstream ones. I really wish I could get a Nook Tablet for sub $200 but that doesn't look to be the case.

Here are my app requirements so far:
1. Netflix
2. Kindle
3. Hulu
4. Good web surfing app
5. Amazon streaming

Nice to haves
1. Expandable Ram

So.... for those of you that have one or have done the research, thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I'm not aware of any tablets with expandable ram. For under 200 nook color, kindle fire, and coby kyros 7022-4G are the only ones I'd recommend.

I have an Acer Iconia fairly cheap and does everything you have liste plus plays flash. Hulu will not run on any mobile device you have to d/l the hulu+ app.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I'm going for the ASUS MeMO when that ships. $249, but has fantastic specs including a Tegra 3, ICS, and stylus input.[/QUOTE]

If you can wait a few more months and asus delivers than this is the way to go. I've passed up a HTC evo view 4G and sony tablet s for the memo.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I'm going for the ASUS MeMO when that ships. $249, but has fantastic specs including a Tegra 3, ICS, and stylus input.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this man. Avoid the fire and nook like the plauge and get this bad boy.

bread's done
Back