Need some help advice with the xbox 360 madness.

Me too, right now im regretting for spending my money on PS2 games that came out. I shouldve gotten one and sold it today for like $800(maybe). damn damn damn damn damn

that xbox 360s will be going for $1,000 in about a week?

I want to sell my 2nd xbox 360 that should come in on Monday of next week. I will bundle it with Kameo. Do you guys think I can get $1,000 for it?

[quote name='aaa']that xbox 360s will be going for $1,000 in about a week?

I want to sell my 2nd xbox 360 that should come in on Monday of next week. I will bundle it with Kameo. Do you guys think I can get $1,000 for it?[/QUOTE]
If you get more than you paid for it you should be happy. $450 or $1000.

[quote name='supadupacheap']If you get more than you paid for it you should be happy. $450 or $1000.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it is not worth the hassle of EBAY for $50. For $200+, it is worth it.

i wouldnt think so... right now there is a TON of hype surrounding the system and this weekend is the biggest shopping day of the year... plus in the next few weeks stores should be getting systems trickling in here and there... im sure theyd still go for above msrp, but i doubt it will be for the insane prices they are going for right now

[quote name='doodle777_98']depends. only time will tell. I'd sell mine immediately if i got one. i kick myself for not getting one.[/QUOTE]

fruck yeah, I wish I would have picked it up and flipped it IMMEDIATELY

That is why I am getting 2 ps3's and am gonna sell at least one of them when they come out and I think that launch will be WAY WAY more hyped up than M$'s

[quote name='jennie25']fruck yeah, I wish I would have picked it up and flipped it IMMEDIATELY

That is why I am getting 2 ps3's and am gonna sell at least one of them when they come out and I think that launch will be WAY WAY more hyped up than M$'s[/QUOTE]

I am hoping to have the money to afford a PS3 once it comes out, so I can put it on EBAY, double my money, and then get a PS3, or XBOX 360 software for free.

[quote name='doodle777_98']what sucks is i bet this wont happen with the ps3.[/QUOTE]

People said it wasn't going to happen with the 360...

yeah, exactly. When its no expected it happens. When it is expected it doesnt happen. I'm sure sony will put out enough units after seeing what happened. They will take advantage of the hype. I just hope i can get a ps3. Hopefully some decent games are out.

bread's done
Back