Need some help on some Pricing

thegame310

CAGiversary!
I have 27 SNES Games I want to put on ebay...carts only, and I cant really gather a feel on how much I should sell them for, they are

Scooby Doo Mystery
Super Bases Loaded
Nigel Mansell's World Championship
Pilot Wings
The Lion King (I NEVER BEAT THIS fuckING GAME...good tho)
Super Mario Kart
Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game
Super BomberMan2
Super Mario World
NFL Quarterback Club
Mega Man X
Game Genie
Super Wrestlemania
Ken Griffey Jr's Winning Run
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
Elite Soccer
Super Mario All Stars
Donkey Kong Country 3
ESPN National Hockey Night
Madden 96
WWF Raw
Uniracers
NFL Quarterback Club 1996
Stunt Race FX
Super Tennis
Bulls vs Blasers and the NBA Playoffs

I was thinking I dont know like 40 dollars, but is that too high? Ugh how I hate ebay pricing lol, if anyone can help that'd be great! Thanks

Just start it at 99 cents, I do that with all my auctions and they always end up at the selling price. Plus its less of a listing fee

Scooby Doo Mystery. Meh Commecial game

Super Bases Loaded. The NES game is worth more.

Nigel Mansell's World Championship. WTF????? Sports. If well known or diffrent people will buy.

Pilot Wings. Will sell high if complete.

The Lion King (I NEVER BEAT THIS fuckING GAME...good tho). Commecial games tend to sell low. Unless game is well known.

Super Mario Kart Will sell over $100 if complete.

Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game. Depends on contents. Again NES WWF game is more known.

Super BomberMan2 will sell high above $100 when completed and combine with Super Bombmerman. Will sell over $300-$600 when combined with rarer bomberman games as a complete collection.

Super Mario World.my guess might be $600 when combine with all other Mario games. When combine with the main three games you will get over $100. Still that depends if you still have all the pieces. Selling this with Yoshi's Island SNES will get you above $70

NFL Quarterback Club. Sports game I could play Amerikan football outside in the streets or feilds.

Mega Man X Will sell for high like 30 dollars and

Game Genie ??? could be worth alot since this is a code device.

Super Wrestlemania

Ken Griffey Jr's Winning Run. Get this signed by Ken Griffey Jr.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Commercal game get this signed by famous person. Depends if people value it.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past. over 100 or even 200 when paired off with other well know RPGs. If it's complete then gold mine.

Elite Soccer. Meh another Soccor game.

Super Mario All Stars. Mario freaks wil want this. If this game is complete consider this gold with other Mario games.

Donkey Kong Country 3. If complete will sell high but if paired off willl reach over 100.

ESPN National Hockey. Night Meh Sports

Madden 96 Collector. Sports

WWF Raw. Meh Sports.

Uniracers. Will sell high to collector.

NFL Quarterback Club 1996. Meh.

Stunt Race FX. Will sell high for collector.

Super Tennis. Maybe will sell high.

Bulls vs Blasers and the NBA Playoffs. Meh get signed by the stars of the teams.

RegalSin he said all cart only in the OP and many of your prices are way way too high. $100+ for a complete Super Mario Kart? I don't think so.

The best tool for pricing is to check completed auctions on eBay. In case you didn't know there is a check box on the left hand column of eBay searches to show completed listings.

If you don't want to do the legwork of checking completed auctions, starting them low is the only way to go really.

Ummm.. RegalSin2020 I don't think you advice is help him at all.He clearly states that he has cart only on all of his items,and some of those price listed arn't even in the same ballpark range for ebay.

You seem to be lowballing a bit for $40 for that lot.Mario Kart,Mario Allstars,DK 3 and Megaman X can easily fetch around $10 a piece.Sure,you can sell them alone,but your let with those hard to sell sports games.You should definatly sell them in a bundle and force their hand to a pay a pretty sum for net amount of games.Definatly invest your time and money with proper title like "27 snes Mario Donkey Kong Megaman",spend money to bold your auction so it sticks out, and take very good pictures.

Thank you for the advice all but I think i'll take Fatbeer's advice, and start the bidding at 40, and take really good pictures of everything. I'll post the auction on here as soon as it goes on the site.

Thanks guys!

bread's done
Back