Need some rough ballpark guesses on GameCrazy Trade in Values Please

bh7812

CAGiversary!
Haven't posted on CAG in a bit, but I need some quick help. I have some stuff I'm thinking of possibly trading in to GameCrazy. I used the Wiki page for CAG to find some of the trade in Values and I found values for a few of the games I want to trade in but there are several I need help with. If anyone can give me even just a ball park figure what each individual game is worth that would be great. Exact values would be a plus. I just don't wanna get there and find out some of my stuff's not worth much. Here are the titles I need some idea of the trade in Value on:

Disgaea 1 for PS2-It's in excellent condition, disc is in excellent shape, in it's original case with the instruction booklet that also is in great shape. I really tried several times to get into it but just couldn't. I figure someone else will probably want this game so I'd rather have someone who's gonna play it have it.

Coded Arms 1 for PSP-Just not into shooters too much.

Gurumin for PSP-Played pretty much to the end of it.

FF1 for PSP-Totally finished it and got all the extra stuff

Metal Gear Solid PO-Same situation played through a majority of the game.

Jeanne D'Arc-I really don't wanna part with it, but I figure it's the only way to get some newer games right now.

Here's the games I found Trade In Values for:

Eternal Sonata, Folklore (Got to the end of both), and MGS Acid 1 for PSP. With those 3 we're talking almost 80 bucks in credit already.

I'm wanting to get the DMC4 Special Edition and maybe 1 or 2 other games if I have enough credit, that's why I wanna trade in. I've been without work now for well over a year..money is tight so parting with older games is about the only way I can get newer ones till I'm back to work :( It's been a very difficult last few years. Thanks to anyone who reads this and can help me out :)

bread's done
Back