Need someone with a Genesis to test a game for me

goldengraham

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I have a Shining Force II which I bought cheap from a sale. Since I couldn't move it here, I've decided I'll just sell it on Ebay. The problem is though I have not tested it as I do not have a Genesis.

What I'm asking for is that someone with a Genesis test this game for me. I'd send it along with $3 to you, you pop it in and see if it works, then use some of the money to send it back (first class w/ DC shouldn't cost that much more than $2). The leftover money you keep for yourself (I know its not much but hey, its almost like free money).

My stipulation though is you have AT LEAST 10 feedback here (don't care how much you have at any other account). This is for my safety. Check here to see how much you have

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10763&start=0

Post or PM me if you'll be able to do this. Thank you.

What game is it? Most Genesis games don't go for very much and you might be paying more for shipping back and forth than what you'll get on eBay.

I just checked your trade list, so I'm assuming it is Shining Force 2? I guess you might be able to get a good amount for it.

Just take it to a gamestore like Gamecrazy that sells genesis, ask if they can test it for you. I'm sure they will do it if they have a genesis to hook up to test it, which most gamecrazies have them for sale. Be a lot easier than sending it out and back. Or justy buy a genesis on ebay for $15 or so and then sell it in a package deal along with your game after you test it.

[quote name='scsg75']Just take it to a gamestore like Gamecrazy that sells genesis, ask if they can test it for you. I'm sure they will do it if they have a genesis to hook up to test it, which most gamecrazies have them for sale. Be a lot easier than sending it out and back. Or justy buy a genesis on ebay for $15 or so and then sell it in a package deal along with your game after you test it.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice, but Gamecrazy is actually where I got the game and the guy said they had no Genesis's to test when I bought it from them. And yeah, it is Shining Force II, posted earlier but no one seemed to want it.

Querjek, if you would do it that would be awesome. Let me see if this post sparks any interest for it, I'll PM you later if I don't move it now.

if you need someone I will do it

I have 2 feeback here

64 on tgn and like 54 on gtz and like 35 on ebay.

just incase something falls through

[quote name='scuba']if you need someone I will do it

I have 2 feeback here

64 on tgn and like 54 on gtz and like 35 on ebay.

just incase something falls through[/quote]
He said you NEED 10 FB here, and I'm sure it wont be that hard to get someone to do it. I'd do it myself but I don't meet the minimum requirements.

bread's done
Back