Need survey answers for my class, Donating to Child's Play for response(Asian CAG's?)

mkg12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I need to do a short survey for my Asian American Studies class. I need American(non-asian) participants and Asian American participants. The survey is basically asking what your view on authority is. I am going to do a comparison on the responses I get for each group. It's only 13 or 14 questions and I need around 30 responses for each group. If you can help out, thanks!

I need responses, so I thought donating more to Child's Play may help. For each survey I get, I will donate a dollar to Child's Play(Up to $30 for each group, please no bs surveys). Thanks!

Please be 18 or over.

American Survey(non-asian american)
FULL, thanks!

Asian American Survey
http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=a9f56de4-965d-4246-9589-21501c8e3bf4

Any comments about the subject are welcome.
Do you think you should respect your parents or other authority figures? and if so why and to what extent?

Is respecting authority important?

Should authority be questioned?

Cool, thanks. I care about the survey more than responses, so don't feel obligated to have to respond if you did a survey.

Thank you! I'll donate a dollar to child's play for every survey I get(No bs surveys please) for a max of $30 on each group.

Just donated $5.

give up another dollar. I just did your survey. I had an issue with question 10.. Respecting an authority figure? Maybe you should give an example. because, someone may not want to respect certain authority figures. (i.e. police, government officials) however, family elders.. a person may respect. I just felt like by not specifying the types of authrity figures you may get some false positives or negatives. Depending on what are the true intentions of your subject [regarding their willingness to respect authority].

[quote name='Thomas96']give up another dollar. I just did your survey. I had an issue with question 10.. Respecting an authority figure? Maybe you should give an example. because, someone may not want to respect certain authority figures. (i.e. police, government officials) however, family elders.. a person may respect. I just felt like by not specifying the types of authrity figures you may get some false positives or negatives. Depending on what are the true intentions of your subject [regarding their willingness to respect authority].[/QUOTE]
Ya...I probably should of made different questions specifying each, now that I think about it. Thanks for the input.

Donated another $10.

[quote name='darthbudge']I was going to do the American survey but there is no option for people under 18. Are you only looking to survey people over 18?[/QUOTE]
Ya, I should specify that. There is no way to really verify age over the internet, so I wouldn't know for sure if people are 18 or not. Thanks for the attempt though.

1 more american complete.

Hey I just had to click the link and do the survey right? I didn't sign up for the site.

YEAH STICK IT TO THE MAN

Finished an Asian-American one. How many surveys have been completed? Judging from the posts you made, there's been about fifteen surveys done?

Oh yeah, props to contributing to Child's Play in a creative way!

[quote name='lilboo']1 more american complete.

Hey I just had to click the link and do the survey right? I didn't sign up for the site.[/QUOTE]
Ya, just click the link. You don't need to sign up for the site or any crap like that.

Just donated another $10.

stickerr.jpg

I have 30 non-asian american survey's done, thanks. Now I need some Asian CAG's to help out.

Donated another $15

bread's done
Back