Need Thai version of The Protector(Tony Jaa)

Sejad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey I know that there is a place to buy Realeased movies from Tailand that have been out like a year now, like The Protector I just dont know where to import it...anyone got any sites? BTW sorry for spelling Thai* wrong on Post!~

Wrong forum.

Maybe you should wait for the American release.

THAILAND.

Here's hoping you don't ask for anything from "Bangcock" next.

[quote name='Kerig']Wrong forum.

Maybe you should wait for the American release.

THAILAND.

Here's hoping you don't ask for anything from "Bangcock" next.[/quote]

Sorry for posting it here I saw somone else post a REQ so I did too, but no need to be a jackass and no I dont want to wait for crappy american version, I want the import just like people import games.

Well, Just wanted you to know that Thai DVDs aren't that great quality (Believe me, I'm from Thailand). They should be cheap however, about 15 bucks or MSRP. (last I check 2 years ago atleast)

Another word poeple seem to get wrong all the time is Phuket. It's read Pu-ket, god dammit!

[quote name='Sejad']Sorry for posting it here I saw somone else post a REQ so I did too, but no need to be a jackass and no I dont want to wait for crappy american version, I want the import just like people import games.[/quote]

I don't see anything wrong with wanting to get the Thai release. After all, people were importing over Kung Fu Hustle and Hero long before they were released here in the states. I'm sure a decent amount of people bought the import on Tom Yum Goong soon after they say Ong Bak. And from what I understand hkflix.com is a good site to deal with too

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I don't see anything wrong with wanting to get the Thai release. After all, people were importing over Kung Fu Hustle and Hero long before they were released here in the states. I'm sure a decent amount of people bought the import on Tom Yum Goong soon after they say Ong Bak. And from what I understand hkflix.com is a good site to deal with too[/quote]

Thank you for agreeing, I just dont want the american.Cad version with it's metal stupd case that cost me what 40 dollars I just want a original copy of it, BTW the movies in Thailand are like released a year or two before it comes to America, so usually it means it's on DVD there so people like to import them, but maybe Mad-B-Man is right they are bad but w/e I still might get it.

[quote name='Sejad']Thank you for agreeing, I just dont want the american.Cad version with it's metal stupd case that cost me what 40 dollars I just want a original copy of it, BTW the movies in Thailand are like released a year or two before it comes to America, so usually it means it's on DVD there so people like to import them, but maybe Mad-B-Man is right they are bad but w/e I still might get it.[/quote]

I mean, its not like you're downloading it. Either way, buying it after it releases here or buying it from hkflix, your money still is buying a legit copy...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I mean, its not like you're downloading it. Either way, buying it after it releases here or buying it from hkflix, your money still is buying a legit copy...[/quote]
You know how USA has the non import for titles coming to North America like this movie I am talking about(the Protector) well I think it's BS because people should be able to import it it's not a movie from Hollywood, it's been out like since 2005 why should I pay to see it in big theathers when I can do it on my DVD. Rather give the money to some thai person then some greedy clerk.....

[quote name='trunks982']just like ppl are importing Fearless. try yesasia.com they have lots of imports.[/quote]

I did but their stuff is pricey, I dont like their website as much as the one I listed it looks so simple and I can trust it because people recomended it.

[quote name='Sejad']Hey I know that there is a place to buy Realeased movies from Tailand that have been out like a year now, like The Protector I just dont know where to import it...anyone got any sites? BTW sorry for spelling Thai* wrong on Post!~[/QUOTE]
I can get you a new one for $26. This includes shipping. This movie is off the hook! I brought my copy to work today to watch at lunch time. I had this for quite some time now. Email me:

[email protected]

I will get back to you tomorrow.

Well I got a copy of the Protector from hkflix, I liked the site btw thx everyone who posted some good sites I will book mark em!

from the HKflix site:

URGENT NOTE: Due to Weinstein Company copyrights, we are unable to ship this DVD to Australia / Bahamas / Bermuda / Canada / Denmark / Finland / New Zealand / Norway / South Africa / Sweden / U.S.A. shipping addresses. If you live there and order this DVD, it will be automatically cancelled without further notice.

Find someone that lives in LA and you can get them for about $15 from china town. I am having my girlfriend pick me up a copy of tom yum goong this week.

[quote name='skulls dont fade']from the HKflix site:

URGENT NOTE: Due to Weinstein Company copyrights, we are unable to ship this DVD to Australia / Bahamas / Bermuda / Canada / Denmark / Finland / New Zealand / Norway / South Africa / Sweden / U.S.A. shipping addresses. If you live there and order this DVD, it will be automatically cancelled without further notice.[/quote]

fuck the Weinsterins. I seriously hate those fuckers...

bread's done
Back