Need the best price on Gitaroo-Man.

Zingela

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
My friend saw this game and has to have it for himself now. Might make an early Christmas purchase and get it for him. I have my own copy from the CC sale, but it's been a pain trying to get another somewhere at a good price.

Any help appreciated. Used copies are fine.

Thanks. :)

yah, 15 or 16 seems to be about the average (used) at VG stores. I don't think it is as rare as some people will lead you to believe. Stupid me, I just had to get it at 30, since I thought it would get scarce.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']i find it very rare, since i have yet too get one[/quote]

Yaeh me too. I'd say check the regular shop, game stores: GS, EB, Gamecrazy, GameRush (if you have one), etc. Then the Pawn shops and then Ebay.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']even used its hard too find, ive still to find one and I really want it[/quote]

This is the exact same situation with me. :(

keep checking ebgames.com and your local gamestops, i got mine at gamestop disc only for 16
I work at one GameStop, boyfriend works at another, and good friends at both the EB and GameCrazy in town. Noone's seen it around for quite some time. Minus once at the EB, but the disc looked like someone's dog had used it or a chew toy. o_O

Besides, I do want it as a gift, so it must either be in near-mint condition or sealed. :(

Going to be searching for some time now. >_

every now and then I find copies of it at Fred Meyer for $19.99. Not sure if you have Fred Meyers where you live, if you do check them out.

bread's done
Back