Need to buy a PS3 by weeks end. Any deals at all??

Agentredd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Like I said, I have to buy one this week and am desperate for a deal, any deal. %5 off, $5, even free shipping! No deal is too small, Please help.

Why do you HAVE to buy one this week, out of curiosity? And unfortunately, I haven't heard of any deals recently. Best you might get would be ordering off Amazon, where it'll possibly be a hair cheaper than in store, plus there won't be tax.

Buy mine!

*runs*

But yeah, besides eBay and whatnot it's doubtful there will be any deals, considering they were quite in demand only a week or so ago.

The reason I have to buy it this week is it's birthday gift. I still have two weeks till d-day but if I order online I'll need the last week for shipping. Thanks anyway guys.

Branson, what would you want for your PS3 and what model is it?

read on SD that bing is giving 10% cashback for PS3 console from Target.com
(if you've never used bing cashback, go to bing.com, search "playstation 3" and there is an ad on the right that says "PS3 Console" , "target.com" and has the "Bing Cash back" at the bottom with the coin icon thingy)

I would say 'BUY MINE' too, but I think I missed out on the rush where a slim was getting $350-400. Otherwise, as long as I got enough to cover the cost of a new system, I'd sell my gently used slim that I got back in August when they first released.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I would say 'BUY MINE' too, but I think I missed out on the rush where a slim was getting $350-400. Otherwise, as long as I got enough to cover the cost of a new system, I'd sell my gently used slim that I got back in August when they first released.[/QUOTE]
120gb go for 250 on CL. I am actually looking right now myself.

I was about to make a thread asking for deals.

I got my tax refund and was looking to buy one only if I could get one fairly cheap.

bread's done
Back