Need to hide some drug money spreadsheets on a game console? NBC's Life shows you how

[quote name='SpreadTheWord']I was using the Standard TV Technical Geek Speaktm.

There's always a data matrix.[/QUOTE]

u have to hack teh mainframe as well

the funny part is what they showed is possible. except you could only store image files of your drug spread sheets. there is a windows os that runs on the original xbox, but I doubt it's capable of running office, let alone booting it in the middle of a game after certain requirements are met :lol:

Why the hell would a drug dealer keep detailed records of his transactions in a spreadsheet to begin with?

Also, after seeing this hidden content, the ESRB has changed the rating of this game to 'C'

for Crap.

Was anyone else relieved....

That she got to level 10?

I was on the edge of my seat... That part where she was walking across the beam, she almost fell! Thank god she made it to level 6.

And why the Two Thrones? Couldn't he use the first PoP?

[quote name='Strell']Jesus.

They'd better have shown "Don't copy that floppy!" immediately after this.[/quote]

They should've just replaced the show with it. Then it would probably be more entertaining...and have better acting.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Was anyone else relieved....

That she got to level 10?

I was on the edge of my seat... That part where she was walking across the beam, she almost fell! Thank god she made it to level 6.

And why the Two Thrones? Couldn't he use the first PoP?[/QUOTE]

I don't watch this show regularly...are they displaying their animosity towards gamers by having the autistic character be the one who breaks the code?

...I'm still laughin' about Cloak and Dagger. Any movie wherein the villains are fuckin' grandparents has moxie, man.

Godammit myke, the spoiler tags are there for a reason. :bomb: :bomb: ;)
I think C&D was on HBO every damn day when I was a kid.

As for Life, I've seen every ep so far and the show is ok but this part had me watching it just like Cpt. Picard. Yeesh.
I also love it when shows use N64 controllers to play their playstation or xbox. 30 Rock uses unsynced 360 motes but at least they match.

Wow that was dumb. Have they never heard of Cheat Codes? Also PoP would be an extremely hard game to mod. Morrowind would be much much much easier. Not to mention nobody ever finishes that game so put it at the end and nobody would ever find it.

bread's done
Back