Need wavebird

blackbird3216

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have to prepare for the Brawl rush, so i want some wavebirds now. Looks like the only place to buy are Playasia and Ebay. (I am NOT going to pay high prices for one on amazon). Please help me find the cheapest place to buy one. :)

THere is one at my TRU that I could combine with the buy 1 accessory 50% off sale.

Is 35 + tax + shipping too much?

Edit: I should mention I saw it yesterday, so there's a chance it is no longer there, but I'd be willing to check.

I think I'll pick it up anyway, and I'll let you know about it. I figure if you found one some other way and then no longer needed it, there's other people that would want one.

[quote name='Strell']I think I'll pick it up anyway, and I'll let you know about it. I figure if you found one some other way and then no longer needed it, there's other people that would want one.[/QUOTE]
ok, thanks.

[quote name='Strell']THere is one at my TRU that I could combine with the buy 1 accessory 50% off sale.

Is 35 + tax + shipping too much?

Edit: I should mention I saw it yesterday, so there's a chance it is no longer there, but I'd be willing to check.[/quote]

Wow, my TRU had them for $24.99 (regular price) for the last 3 months until they sold out...

[quote name='Strell']TRU prices tend to be pretty universal. You're sure it was a Wavebird and not the standard corded controller?[/quote]

Positive, I procrastinated for at least 2 months and bought the last one. Sears and BB were $29.99 but in less than a week all stores in my area were sold out.....

I'm pretty sure the universal price on WaveBirds is $34.99. My local Toys R' Us still has 4 new WaveBirds for $34.99 each. You're probably not going to find a new WaveBird cheaper than that, ESPECIALLY on eBay. The auctions usually end up for almost double the amount of its retail price. Blackbird, if I were you, I would definetly call any Toys R' Us' you have around you before making any purchases online. Now is the time to take advantage because of the accessories sale.

OP, Gamestop sells preowned Wavebirds for $17.99. I've bought at least three from there. Unfortunately, for their online product locator, they group Wavebirds in the same category as any sort of Gamecube wireless controller. Your best bet would to see if any of the stores around you have 4+ in stock. At least one is bound to be a Wavebird.

I've found some really nice looking Wavebirds, and one that looked newer than my own. I've seen mostly platinum models, although the last one I bought was the gray one.

Gamestop product locator.

And as the links sometimes fail to that website, you can look up 'gamecube wireless.'

bread's done
Back