Need Xbox high def pack

uli2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Ive been looking for a high def pack for the original xbox. No one seems to have one. Has it been discontinued? If you know anyplace that may have one or have one for sale, please PM me.

Most first party accessories for the Xbox have been discontinued along with the production of the actual Xbox. You might be able to find some at Circuit City if you look hard enough. I'll keep an eye for you.

[quote name='ajh2298']Check your local EB's and Gamestops for used ones I just bought one for $2.99 plus tax.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I wish I had a local EB or Gamestop. The closets ones are 250 miles away. It sucks to live in the country.

[quote name='uli2000']Damn, I wish I had a local EB or Gamestop. The closets ones are 250 miles away. It sucks to live in the country.[/quote]

Damn, must be South Dakota or something crazy like that. I love having access to at least 10 different EBs/Gamestops. Sorry to rub that in your face but you need to get out of the country. I feel your pain, brother.

[quote name='depascal22']Damn, must be South Dakota or something crazy like that. I love having access to at least 10 different EBs/Gamestops. Sorry to rub that in your face but you need to get out of the country. I feel your pain, brother.[/QUOTE]

The only thing is, in my field, I make about 2.5-3x more money working in the middle of nowhere. Its hard to go back to the big city for 40k/yr when youve made 100k/yr.

bread's done
Back