need your suggestions on a lil family trip!!!

guyver2077

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
hey guys i need your suggestion..

my gurl just started bothering me about that she wants to go to disney world for 4th of july. (i dont know which park yet) i mean this isnt like a big woa for us cuz im in miami and just 4 hours away....but this will be our first trip away from home together... anyone have any idea on ho wmuch money i will need etc...just an estimate...gas,food,admission,and anything else i might need...any cheap ass deals on admission lol

look for hotels close to disney. Usualy you can get a package deal that includes rooms for a week and also passes to go to disney. Its a small discount but its a start :)

[quote name='SolinariDotCom']expedia.com
travelocity.com
orbitz.com

I used orbitz to book my E3 flight/etc.[/quote]

hotwire.com

Call up, maybe I'll help you find your hotel!

If you book with hotwire, you won't know the hotel you'll get, but you'll probably get the best deal. If you don't like that, try hotels.com.

[quote name='guyver2077']kool ill take a look..but i really dont wanna fly there..hate planes....usually we just drive there[/quote]
The sites deal with hotels, planes, rental cars.. everything. Not just flights.

does Epcot still have the SEGA center?

Personally I would go to Bush Gardens instead as it has much better rides ,and that extra hour in gas would probably be a big savings considering that last time I was in FL they were running a FL residents season pass for like 45 bucks and hotels are probably much cheaper

i know its a run on sentance, but my rambling has a point. Both Disney World and Epcot blow

[quote name='guyver2077']yea bush must be cool but its farther away and im not really into roller coasters...disneys like a nice lil trip to go with a gf[/quote]

if you are not into rollar coasters I can understand Disney World then.

bread's done
Back