Needs some Photoshop assistance from you pros

rocksolidaudio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
The CAG community is quite knowledgeable and helpful in my experience, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out with this.

Some of you may be familiar with my website G-Pinions.com, from my avatar and sig-whoring (look several inches down). Anyhow, stop by real quick and check out the system collage on the right side. When I made it a couple years ago I was happy with it, but it could definitely use an update with the newer systems added. Trouble is, I can't for the life of me reproduce the same green glowy effect in the same way so that they fit in right. I must have used the 'neon glow' filter, but somehow made the glow come out from the edges of the systems and not lose clarity on the inside.

I've uploaded the original unaffected collage (which is the wrong size, but just for reference, the actual .jpg of the sidebar image, and an image with the systems I want added as a layer, ready to go without the effect (the layer should be placed in the top right of the pic - you'll see).

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36K8ANJPFIDHO0TXFS9LSA288R

I can't offer much besides my gratitude and respect (I'll whore out your site of choice if you like), but if anyone could take a shot at it, I'd very much appreciate it. I just need to figure out how to reproduce that same effect; I can put the pieces together myself. Thanks much everyone.

edit: i've updated my actual page with the one that's closer to what i want, but you can still see the original in the file i uploaded. i'd still like to get it even closer...

ok, with the help of Murcielago77 i'm close...

actualsidebar1nz.jpg

not quite perfect, but almost there...

bread's done
Back