Nellis AFB Getting a Gamestop

Malik112099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Just noticed today that the BX here at Nellis AFB is getting a gamestop. Pretty cool imo. Wonder if this will make game prices at the BXmore competitive? Any Nellis people excited about this?

One just opened up in Travis AFB, CA on 6 November. ...Haven't made my way there yet, but if they end up doing midnight launches for big game releases, I'm sure they'd do rather well on the preorders.

...It does seem interesting how the BX will do in their sales. Going there for a big name title almost always results in disappointment. They always get tons of crap games, and never get in big games [Halo 3, Gears of War, God of War], unless they've been out for over a year. I went to the McChord AFB BX in June/July of 2006, and they litterally had 100 copies of 50 Cent Bulletproof sitting in their clearance aisle. Its painfull to think of what they paid to get in shipments of crap like that, to end up collecting dust in their clearance bins being sold at a loss of what they paid to have it shipped to the store.

yeah...I remember when halo 2 came out. I was stationed at Edwards afb and the bx only got 3 fucking copies. The first guy in line bought all 3. But they had at least 25 copies of aquaman.

bread's done
Back