Neo Geo X Mega Pack Vol. 1 - Amazon $49.99 Lightning Deal

Wish it was like, $30. Like most of the disc based compilations of retro games are.

I don't have a Neo Geo X (hoping it'll get cheaper but I may have missed where it bottomed out) but I'm thinking if this is cheap enough I may go ahead and snag it anyway since I still want to pick the system up. We'll see how low it goes..

Arg. I've got a Neo Geo X on the way that'll get here Monday, and I have no idea what firmware it has loaded on it. If it's anything but 500 I plan on loading games with a modded card, but if it's already a 500 this deal is really good. Stupid timing is tempting me to make a potentially bad purchase. 

Arg. I've got a Neo Geo X on the way that'll get here Monday, and I have no idea what firmware it has loaded on it. If it's anything but 500 I plan on loading games with a modded card, but if it's already a 500 this deal is really good. Stupid timing is tempting me to make a potentially bad purchase.
Order it and don't open it. Wait for the Neo Geo X to come in. Check firmware. Return to sender if necessary.

Want...want...want...wife don't want :whistle2:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one of the smaller packs couple months ago.. I had to ship my unit to tommo since the update would not work.. very annoying but works now

bread's done
Back