• NeoGeo Pocket Color handheld
• Samurai Showdown 2
• Fatal Fury First Contact
• King of Fighters R-2
• Metal Slug: 1st Mission
• Neo Turf Masters
• Pac-Man

Cheap ass link (Bundle)

[quote name='Thunderscope']http://www.gameliquidation.com/product_info.php/products_id/383

It says *FREE Priority Mail on this item* That tells me that there it would ship Priority Mail. I'm kinda pissed... 2 week wait here I come![/quote]

Yep, Thunderscope is right. Even though another page says the bundle AND an expansion pack must be purchased together, this isn't indicated on the page for the bundle. I did send email to the guy who runs the site asking what's up and I let him know that some CAG folks were upset.

I ordered the bundle plus *2* expansion packs in one order and still got media mail according to my transaction's description. Bummer. :(

Im HOPING that it is a error. Maybe they shipped Priority Mail and just put down Media Mail when they email you. Anyhow I live in Phoenix, AZ so LA isn't too far away. Maybe Media Mail will be quick since the destination is so close...

[quote name='loserboy']Got my order already. Very quick. Only one problem ordered two games. Puzzle Link 2...which was fine. And Cardfighters Clash - Capcom version.

Got the SNK version (which I already had). I e-mailed them to find out what I need to do to get the right game.

I'll keep you posted and let you now how the customer service is....[/quote]

Hey loserboy, when you do your follow-up post about the customer service, can you let us know what your shipping method was? Was yours sent Priority Mail or media mail? You said you got yours fast, so I'm curious as to what shipping method he used to send them. Thx.

[quote name='Thunderscope']http://www.gameliquidation.com/product_info.php/products_id/383

It says *FREE Priority Mail on this item* That tells me that there it would ship Priority Mail. I'm kinda pissed... 2 week wait here I come![/quote]

Yep, exactly.

I expected free priority mail on JUST the bundle, since that's what was implied, and that the rest of the games in the order would most likely ship seperately. Instead, I got media mail for the entire thing, which is NOT what is on that webpage.

I didn't realize that te item page also continues to show the "old" delivery promise/implication. I think that this is something that y'all will have to take up with GL. BTW, even though I think that they are a reliable company...I have yet to get a response from them in regards to a question that I had since over the weekend.

[quote name='lurknomore']I didn't realize that te item page also continues to show the "old" delivery promise/implication. I think that this is something that y'all will have to take up with GL. BTW, even though I think that they are a reliable company...I have yet to get a response from them in regards to a question that I had since over the weekend.[/quote]

Well it's too late for me, since they already mailed mine out on Wednesday, but damn if that dosen't suck.

Not sure if mine was Media Mail or not. I got it very quickly, but nowhere on the envelope did it say what sort of mail it was. As for the postage amount, it was done with some sort of e-stamp or stamp.com or some other sort of electronic stamp so I can't tell how much...

I've e-mailed them twice now. Once yesterday, once today, still no answer. Hoping to be able to swap the game they mistakenly sent me for the game I ordered.

BTW Puzzle Link 2 is a freakin' blast.

Got mine today, Total wait was 4 days, not bad for Media Mail, I'm happy, I think I'll buy another one LOL I love this baby!

I really want to get it, I want to play Card Fighters Clash, Faselei! (Heard it is like Advance Wars) and Metal Slug 1 and 2. But I really hate all those pak in games... mostly due to I don't play fighting games... Do they sell the system alone for cheap?

The system alon goes for about $30 around the web and shipping ranges from $5-10 so its better off to just get this bundle. the fighting games are great, give them a chance...

I guess this is a little off-topic, but I ordered the bundle along with the ac adaptor they had listed (very fast service - I was impressed). But when I try to use the adaptor, the battery light starts blinking and it tells me that the backup battery is low and needs to be replaced. Is this adaptor really compatible with the NGPC (like it says on the package), or is there something wrong with it or the Neo Geo. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yeah, I got it to work on batteries, and I have both the lithium and the dry cell batteries in. But when I try to use the AC adaptor, it will go through the Neo Geo screen, then the battery light starts blinking. Then there is a screen saying that the lithium battery needs to be replaced, and then it shuts itself off.

I order the neogeo pocket plus both expansion game paks and should have gotten the Priority shipping. The package arrived yesterday (over a week from the order date,) and it said it was shipped "Media Mail." I've since emailed gameliquidation and per his reply, the media mail shipping was an accident. He gave me a $10 credit for my trouble. Anyone who order the neogeo and an expansion set and didn't get their priority shipping should really email them.

bread's done
Back