NeoGeo Pocket Color + (maybe?) 6 SNK games $29.99

What are the games it comes with? i couldn't make put all the names. I'm definately considering picking this up.

It comes with:

NeoGeo Pocket Color handheld,
Samurai Showdown 2,
Fatal Fury First Contact,
King of Fighters R-2,
Metal Slug: 1st Mission,
Neo Turf Masters,
Pac-Man.

Samurai Showdown and Metal Slug are worth the $30 to me anyway.

[quote name='guessed']Where does it state it comes with 6 games? The image is provided by a customer.[/quote]

Yeah, nothing other than the pic indicates that there are games with it. Hard to tell. Even still, its a good deal - the Neo Geo is a nice little handheld.

i picked this up for 50 (this is an AMAZING deal at 30) and ended up selling every one of those games, save for metal slug. however i do still own metal slug, sonic adventure, and card fighters, and those are more than enough reason to own the system.

I suppose it's possible that the picture is wrong and Amazon will just ship the controller.... but that seems like a pretty big mistake on Amazon's part and they're customer service would surely refund you.

i edited the title...not to scare people off but just to ensure that anyone who orders does not do so blindly (wo reading the posts)

Doesn't it seem like a bad idea on Amazon's part to allow people to upload images of products that might not even be the right one?!

Well, too late for me to cancel, so we'll just have to find out!

You could always try to call them and tell them about how the picture was misleading and if it's just the system, you would like to cancel the order.

...even with lack of funds id jump on this...w/games. If anyone finds out for sure (i hate phones...with a passion) please post! :)

You could go on ebay to buy it with the games for about 10 to 15 bucks more than what just the system cost here on Amazon.com or if you get real lucky find it at one of your local game stores.

Damn, they're up to $70 now. In the descriptions for the consumer sold units they do state 6 games and game unit for $70; but that is not amazon selling it.

Someone over at Fatwallet said he called Amazon and they told him it does come with the games, but now it's sold out. DOH!

[quote name='mousin']someone buy this for me and ill pay them via paypal. =[[/quote]

Mousin you could use the virtual credit via paypal to buy anything on the web. This is a feature most people forget and a great alternative to using a real credit card. :D

I emailed them asking if it comes with the 6 games, and if other colors do. I just received a very vague answer from them:

As mentioned in the product description all the functions and games
are available.NEOGEO is available in six different casing colors:
silver, clear, blue, ocean blue, stone blue, and anthracite.

[quote name='Max Spider X']I emailed them asking if it comes with the 6 games, and if other colors do. I just received a very vague answer from them:

As mentioned in the product description all the functions and games
are available.NEOGEO is available in six different casing colors:
silver, clear, blue, ocean blue, stone blue, and anthracite.
[/quote]

You've got to love the "I have no idea what you are asking, so rather than consult someone who might have a clue, I will just rearrange words from your question into something that looks almost like an answer" response.

"All the functions and games are available"? What the hell does that even mean?

Oh man... somehow I see myself regretting buying one tomorrow morning, but I can't resist. This will bring my console count to 14. huzzah!

I just placed an order at Game Liquidation for the system and 6 games for ~$55 shipped. Considering that I would have to pay tax and shipping at Amazon, this seemed like a much better deal.

They also have Card Fighters Clash for $10.50 (allegedly one of the best reasons to own a NGPC), Faselei! ~$17, and Sonic available for purchase and at least as cheap as Ebay prices, if not cheaper.

Has anyone dealt with them before? I think I remember seeing links to them from here in the past. Were people generally satisfied?

Anyway, hope this post helps anyone who is on the fence. Now I just have to explain to my wife why I need a GBA, a GBA SP and this. I think the couch looks mighty comfy right about now... :argue:

[quote name='minos1067']the price is wayyyyy too much for it now. :( $70[/quote]
Which price? You can get the system alone from Amazon for $30+tax+shipping or the system w/ 6 games for less than $55. I don't understand where the $70 is coming from at all?

Edited to show the 'Zon link to the product.

[quote name='rebthor']I just placed an order at Game Liquidation for the system and 6 games for ~$55 shipped. Considering that I would have to pay tax and shipping at Amazon, this seemed like a much better deal.

They also have Card Fighters Clash for $10.50 (allegedly one of the best reasons to own a NGPC), Faselei! ~$17, and Sonic available for purchase and at least as cheap as Ebay prices, if not cheaper.

Has anyone dealt with them before? I think I remember seeing links to them from here in the past. Were people generally satisfied?

Anyway, hope this post helps anyone who is on the fence. Now I just have to explain to my wife why I need a GBA, a GBA SP and this. I think the couch looks mighty comfy right about now... :argue:[/quote]

isnt there a 15% off code to get that even cheaper?

sheesh, i am considering this just for metal slug.

the cag15offneo is a very nice coupon. what are some other games besides faselei that would be fun?

how are the controls on the NGPC?

These all say "english version" not ntsc. It sounds a lot like those hong kong ebayers selling bootlegs that say their game is "english version, 99% new!"

i am considering getting this but am worried these are bootlegs. Can anyone confirm this?

edit it comes to $46 + tax after the coupon, but I am really REALLY starting to think these games are bootlegs.

I don't think NGPC was successful enough to bootleg. These carts are overstock from some factory after SNK got out of the market.

bread's done
Back