Nerd-fest central, build on the remains of the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have money now, but I'm not sure what to do with it. Should I get Ozzy Osbourne - Prince of Darkness box set w/free Ozzfest ticket or God of War at CC with $10 GC or wait until whenever it goes down to $40 or lower somewhere, which I think would be in a few weeks.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

It's good enough for me to make a new avatar - is that good enough?[/quote]

Well, you DO have an avatar of Beavis.[/quote]

Whaddya mean by that? Beavis & Butthead are awesome![/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

Beavis and Butt-Head is one of the greatest shows ever.[/quote]

No.

The Incredibles is great however, I watched it last night and watched w/ commentary today.[/quote]

Pixar makes boring movies, so whatever floats your boat[/quote]

Boring? The holy shaq-fu are you talking about?[/quote]

I liked Toy Story and A Bug's Life, but once they released Finding Nemo, I refuse to watch another one of their movies.

Also they use the worst actors for voice talent ever

[quote name='Trakan']C'mon Banky, you gotta admit Finding Nemo was not one of their better movies...[/quote]

A Bug's Life was not one of their better movies. Finding Nemo was great.

[quote name='Trakan']C'mon Banky, you gotta admit Finding Nemo was not one of their better movies...[/quote]

:drool:

that was me in the movie theatre, trying to fall asleep through that steaming pile of feces

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Trakan']C'mon Banky, you gotta admit Finding Nemo was not one of their better movies...[/quote]

A Bug's Life was not one of their better movies. Finding Nemo was great.[/quote]

I wasn't the biggest Monsters Inc. fan, but there was a period where I fell asleep to FN for months.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

No.

The Incredibles is great however, I watched it last night and watched w/ commentary today.[/quote]

I liked Toy Story and A Bug's Life, but once they released Finding Nemo, I refuse to watch another one of their movies.

Also they use the worst actors for voice talent ever[/quote]

Your loss - The Incredibles was written and directed by the guy who did The Iron Giant and was absolutely brilliant. As for voice talent...you're just warped.

Where's Wshakspear when I need him?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote:82988674c1="Dok Diamond"]My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

No.

Your loss - The Incredibles was written and directed by the guy who did The Iron Giant and was absolutely brilliant. As for voice talent...you're just warped.

Where's Wshakspear when I need him?[/quote:82988674c1]

when you start casting Billy Crystal and Ellen in your movies, you are really reaching as far as talent.

I would rather watch movies where I do not have an instant dislike of the leads in movies. Casting no names would have made finding nemo 10X better

[quote name='Trakan']Ellen Degeneres as that fish drove me crazy.[/quote]

I fuckin hate Ellen. She annoys the shit out of me. You add in Albert Brooks, and you have the recipe for a bad movie

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Trakan']C'mon Banky, you gotta admit Finding Nemo was not one of their better movies...[/quote]

A Bug's Life was not one of their better movies. Finding Nemo was great.[/quote]

I wasn't the biggest Monsters Inc. fan, but there was a period where I fell asleep to FN for months.[/quote]

I thought Monsters, Inc. was pretty good.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I have money now, but I'm not sure what to do with it. Should I get Ozzy Osbourne - Prince of Darkness box set w/free Ozzfest ticket or God of War at CC with $10 GC or wait until whenever it goes down to $40 or lower somewhere, which I think would be in a few weeks.[/quote]

fuck it, I'm going ozzfest after the awesome line-up that they announced.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote:cdde531944="WhipSmartBanky"][quote:cdde531944="Dok Diamond"]My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

No.

Where's Wshakspear when I need him?[/quote:cdde531944]

when you start casting Billy Crystal and Ellen in your movies, you are really reaching as far as talent.

I would rather watch movies where I do not have an instant dislike of the leads in movies. Casting no names would have made finding nemo 10X better[/quote:cdde531944]

I understand not liking someone, but to say that Billy Crystal is "reaching as far as talent?" Wow, just wow.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote:a0631b7333="Moxio"][quote:a0631b7333="WhipSmartBanky"][quote:a0631b7333="Dok Diamond"]My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

No.

Where's Wshakspear when I need him?[/quote:a0631b7333]

I would rather watch movies where I do not have an instant dislike of the leads in movies. Casting no names would have made finding nemo 10X better[/quote:a0631b7333]

I understand not liking someone, but to say that Billy Crystal is "reaching as far as talent?" Wow, just wow.[/quote:a0631b7333]

what has Billy Crystal done in the last 10 years aside from host the Oscars and a movie with DeNiro?

The only other thing I can think of is that movie he did with that big basketball player

They should stop picking up people who were popular in the late 80's/ early 90's and wore out their welcome back then. They should focus on casting people who have less annoying voices and are more anymous than the people they have been choosing lately

Wow...someone's working a bitter edge tonight.

;)

Hehe...just messin' with you. I disagree with you, but hey, it's all opinion anyway. I really do wish you'd see the Incredibles though.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio']Would you guys mind if I used a 200KB sized gif sig?[/quote]

Yes, but since it's you, do it.[/quote]

It's a rather old signature... one I used when I was still a newbie.

ffviiacgif3vx.gif

Look a tad familiar?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio']Would you guys mind if I used a 200KB sized gif sig?[/quote]

Yes, but since it's you, do it.[/quote]

You should post it first. I'd like to see what you have in mind.

EDIT: nvm.

[quote name='Moxio']Would you guys mind if I used a 200KB sized gif sig?[/quote]

Not personally, but Cheapy might ...

A signature is a little text that can be added at the bottom of your posts. It's limited to 600 characters (size 7 to 12) on 6 line(s) and 1 image(s) with none larger than 200x468 pixels and for a maximum of 51Kb. In your text, no more than 100 characters without space too.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote:42ead93459="WhipSmartBanky"][quote:42ead93459="Moxio"][quote:42ead93459="WhipSmartBanky"][quote:42ead93459="Dok Diamond"]My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

No.

Where's Wshakspear when I need him?[/quote:42ead93459]

I would rather watch movies where I do not have an instant dislike of the leads in movies. Casting no names would have made finding nemo 10X better[/quote:42ead93459]

I understand not liking someone, but to say that Billy Crystal is "reaching as far as talent?" Wow, just wow.[/quote:42ead93459]

what has Billy Crystal done in the last 10 years aside from host the Oscars and a movie with DeNiro?

The only other thing I can think of is that movie he did with that big basketball player

They should stop picking up people who were popular in the late 80's/ early 90's and wore out their welcome back then. They should focus on casting people who have less annoying voices and are more anymous than the people they have been choosing lately[/quote:42ead93459]

The only thing I find "boring" about pixar films is the art direction. However, after seeing The Incredibles twice in the last two days I'm ready to say that it is by far the best film they have ever made.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Zion went over 10k again.[/quote]

For like 4 minutes, I'm having fun abusing the post count sytem. :p[/quote]

I bet you do. :evil: :twisted:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Zion went over 10k again.[/quote]

For like 4 minutes, I'm having fun abusing the post count sytem. :p[/quote]

I bet you do. :evil: :twisted:[/quote]

Well I've come to a dilemma, post count does actually have some effect on certain people so this account still has some use.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']New av to commemorate a great man who was taken down in his prime. RIP[/quote]

:?: :?: :?:[/quote]

Dave Williams, lead singer of Drowning Pool, who died of an enlarged heart on August 14, 2002.

Crash, was it originally thought that he died of a drug overdose? That's what I heard. I hadn't heard about him dying of an enlarged heart.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Trakan']C'mon Banky, you gotta admit Finding Nemo was not one of their better movies...[/quote]

I wasn't the biggest Monsters Inc. fan, but there was a period where I fell asleep to FN for months.[/quote]

I thought Monsters, Inc. was pretty good.[/quote]

Agreed. The emotional range they displayed by and evoked with the cartoon characters was great.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']New av to commemorate a great man who was taken down in his prime. RIP[/quote]

:?: :?: :?:[/quote]

Dave Williams, lead singer of Drowning Pool, who died of an enlarged heart on August 14, 2002.[/quote]

Well, of course I wouldn't know that. :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Ohhhhhhhh Julie 12 needs to be lit on fire and quick.[/quote]

Yeah I just saw that too. :lol:[/quote]

With every post, I feel my anger rise a little bit more.

[quote name='Trakan']Crash, was it originally thought that he died of a drug overdose? That's what I heard. I hadn't heard about him dying of an enlarged heart.[/quote]

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1722925

No, he was a clean guy and pretty much a normal guy who didn't really act like he was in a metal band. Take a look at some of the links at that page and you can see what kind of impression he made on everyone that he knew.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Ohhhhhhhh Julie 12 needs to be lit on fire and quick.[/quote]

With every post, I feel my anger rise a little bit more.[/quote]

Wait, wait, wait. What happened? Where? Who? Why? How?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Ohhhhhhhh Julie 12 needs to be lit on fire and quick.[/quote]

Wait, wait, wait. What happened? Where? Who? Why? How?[/quote]

Some noober decided to post referral links in multiple sections.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Ohhhhhhhh Julie 12 needs to be lit on fire and quick.[/quote]

Some noober decided to post referral links in multiple sections.[/quote]

Ahh. I guess I've been looking in the wrong sections. Where are the killbots?!?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Ohhhhhhhh Julie 12 needs to be lit on fire and quick.[/quote]

Some noober decided to post referral links in multiple sections.[/quote]

Ahh. I guess I've been looking in the wrong sections. Where are the killbots?!?[/quote]

I usually use the look at posts since your last visit option and the julie 12 posts were like one right after another.

I haven't slept yet ... I started watching special features on The Incredibles but decided it was too late to finish them all. Then I decided to finally start playing Second Sight (preordered w/ gamestop deal, thanks again Cheapy). Three and a half hours later, I'm considering finishing up those special features or maybe starting on BG&E.

I've been working on my public acess show latley and I just came to thinking, thier is an award cermony at the end of the year in which they give an award for 'Best New Show' I think I'm a shoe-in because all the other shows (2) are horrible.

How the hell did i miss the Pixar rant?!?!?

Love the Sig Banky!

Anyone who has the disks absolutely has to look at the second disk easter eggs...he he he... sock puppets..

Steel Battalion is HARD! The first time I couldn't even figure out how to move my mech, and died just standing there. After that, for the next 7 or so times all I could do was kill the mech right outside of base. After that I'd either get killed by enemy fire, or move too fast and fall over and die. It took me about 8 times, and 2 days, just to get past the first level, and all you have to do is kill 2 mechs!

edit: The controller is bigger than my coffee table!

[quote name='Wshakspear']How the hell did i miss the Pixar rant?!?!?

Love the Sig Banky!

Anyone who has the disks absolutely has to look at the second disk easter eggs...he he he... sock puppets..[/quote]

By sig, I think you meant avatar, but thanks for reminding me to change my sig too - I have them turned off, so sometimes I forget when I change my avatar. Usually someone calls me on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back