nerdityFAP.com looking for video game reviewers! :)

aboveaveragewes

CAGiversary!
Just last month I launched a new site called nerdityFAP.com. I made it with the intention of wanting to talk about movies and games, so instead of written articles I went with video reviews, previews, and segments on those subjects. I believe more people are willing to watch a video than a written article especially with so many written articles and blogs on so many sites now.

Anyway, I've made a few videos on the site now and trying to keep content oncoming. I've got someone lined up to do reviews on extremely obscure horror movies and I watch movies all the time so I'll always have videos to make.

I'm pretty light on video game content as you can see on the site. I don't play as many games as I used to and even when I do, I'm fairly biased against some genres. So obviously I'm looking for reviewers or even people who want to make any sort of video about video games since this site isn't strictly about reviews.

It won't be demanding as I know a lot of people have lives (me included) and I'm not expecting to get rich off this, I'm doing it for fun. If you decide to become a contributor your videos will come from your own blip.tv account where you can make revenue based on the number of views. The site is still new, so there isn't a whole lot of traffic yet, but I've been posting my reviews on the forums and blogs from thatguywiththeglasses.com and spill.com to give the site a little more exposure little-by-little.

So if you're interested, check out www.nerdityfap.com, watch a few videos if you want, go to the bottom of the page and under "About Me" just click "Contact" to email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back