Nerds

batman2million

CAGiversary!
School just started last week here in Houston. I went to pick up my bro so went by to visit some teachers. There was this whole..after school group thing ya know. On the right side of the Hallway, the fine girls that everyone wants...and they were...thn on the left side...your hot shot boys that get the girls everyone wants. then on the far end...Nerds...good ol' nerds with their back pack sticking two feet out of their back and Glasses that cover 50% of their face. Rmr im pakistani..so im talkin about my kind of ppl..aka Desis..

This one boy in the nerd group (i feel bad for callin him that) was jus staring rite at one of the girls. The way he was lookin at her was a way women wanna b looked at...with care, respect, blah blah.. but this guys knew that he just wasn't "cool" nuff..

I went 4 days later at the same spot... that same boy looked like he was on a Rikki Lake make over! He jus CHANGED him self. He constantly kept walkin back and fourth the hall so one of the "cool ppl" could notice him.
No one did... those girls were toooooo cool and the guys kept throwing things at him.. one of the "cool" kids went up n pushed him FOR NO REASON and all the girls started laughin....if u guys that saw that kids face. I couldnt jus stand there... i went there n pushed that "cool" boy rite into the locker! he was pissing in his pants and i told him not to bug that boy again ( i have a rep in that school, not one that i like tho)

Now these guys are the ppl who put on a gallon of gel and another gallon of purfume or watever and dress in silk shirts! They are all skin and bones...bullies!

I'm sayin all this cuz i used to be in this postion whn i was in Middle school. Every time i used to get picked on everyone would jus stand there and stare..or laugh.. it ruined my day, still bugs me.

Nerds are hard working, honest, and good ppl..you don't find that alot these days..

Man, what a coincidence. I just saw the Revenge of the Nerds movie over the weekend. Funny movie.

[quote name='batman2million']School just started last week here in Houston. I went to pick up my bro so went by to visit some teachers. There was this whole..after school group thing ya know. On the right side of the Hallway, the fine girls that everyone wants...and they were...thn on the left side...your hot shot boys that get the girls everyone wants. then on the far end...Nerds...good ol' nerds with their back pack sticking two feet out of their back and Glasses that cover 50% of their face. Rmr im pakistani..so im talkin about my kind of ppl..aka Desis..

This one boy in the nerd group (i feel bad for callin him that) was jus staring rite at one of the girls. The way he was lookin at her was a way women wanna b looked at...with care, respect, blah blah.. but this guys knew that he just wasn't "cool" nuff..

I went 4 days later at the same spot... that same boy looked like he was on a Rikki Lake make over! He jus CHANGED him self. He constantly kept walkin back and fourth the hall so one of the "cool ppl" could notice him.
No one did... those girls were toooooo cool and the guys kept throwing things at him.. one of the "cool" kids went up n pushed him FOR NO REASON and all the girls started laughin....if u guys that saw that kids face. I couldnt jus stand there... i went there n pushed that "cool" boy rite into the locker! he was pissing in his pants and i told him not to bug that boy again ( i have a rep in that school, not one that i like tho)

Now these guys are the ppl who put on a gallon of gel and another gallon of purfume or watever and dress in silk shirts! They are all skin and bones...bullies!

I'm sayin all this cuz i used to be in this postion whn i was in Middle school. Every time i used to get picked on everyone would jus stand there and stare..or laugh.. it ruined my day, still bugs me.

Nerds are hard working, honest, and good ppl..you don't find that alot these days..[/quote]

Good job in scaring the bully. How old are you, BTW?

Putting on weight after high school is very satisfying. I've put on about 55 pounds or so, but I'm still skinny. Gotta keep eating....

NERDS!!!!!

ogre.gif

I remember, all those years ago, when I was in sixth grade, there was this one kid who was making fun of me for being Yugoslavian.

That is one thing you dont want to mess with me about. Even though I weighed about 80 lbs and was 4' 10", (He was about 5' 2", and a nerd) I kicked his ass so bad. SOOOO BAD. He was on the ground crying and I was kicking him repeatedly.

Luckily I barely got in any trouble, cuz my family had connections with the Disciplinary Councler.

Fast Forward 4 years later, I'm gonna be in 10th grade now. Havent been in a fight since then.

[quote name='Acrylic']Fast Forward 4 years later, I'm gonna be in 10th grade now. Havent been in a fight since then.[/quote]

The only fight I ever got into in High School happened in the 10th grade for me. I was in Tech Theatre making a set piece, and this gangsta Puerto Rican kid and his friend kept fucking with the set pieces. I told him 'hey, quit fucking around with those, we spent too time on them just for you to break them'. Of course, he blew me off and kept messing with them. I walked over to him and his idiot friend and siad to his face, 'back off the stuff man, you're gonna fuck it up.' He looked at me, and he must've had about 4 inches and 50 pounds or so on me, and said 'back off me'. I said 'I will when you quit fucking with that set piece.' He turned his back on me again, and started really messing with it. I grabbed his shoulder, spun him around, and back-handed him. He reeled for a sec and threw a relatively blind punch. It went right past my head, and I was able to get in an awesome punch on his lip. He grabbed me, put me in a headlock, but by then the fight was being broken up. We both got 2 days in OCS for it.

The best part though: I show up for OCS the next day, and there he is with a fat lip :lol: . One hour into OCS, and my theatre teacher gets me out for the day to work on the set piece that he fucked up! The look on that ass's face was priceless when he saw me leaving the OCS room. I just smiled and waved.

EDIT Check this video out for nerd revenge at it's finest. :wink:

Highschool is such a joke. It seemed so important to be liked and accepted back then. Now you look back and realize none of those people mattered. What really opens your eyes is going back for your 10 year reunion and seeing what losers the Jocks became, and how successful the "nerds" are now. I'm not even going to start on how all the girls who were hot at the time, now look like crap.

I'd never give up the success I've had in life post-highshool for any kind of popularity back then.

Karma, gotta love it!

So I'm sure you've already shared this bit of wisdom with your little bro, batman2mil, but anyway: It's the information in those books, not the idiots in the halls that are important. The nerds may not be the "Coolest" people to hang out with, but they tend to be the most "real" and loyal people you will find. But in the end, it does matter what you are, everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.

I hate Nerds that keep on talking to you and you feel bad to tell them to shut up. In one of my Cisco classes I had this guy keep talking to me about how cool his home made RPGs are and that he plans to work for SquareEnix. I would just nod and read a magazine or work book and pray that it was time to go home. I do feel bad because I bet he had no friends.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I hate Nerds that keep on talking to you and you feel bad to tell them to shut up. In one of my Cisco classes I had this guy keep talking to me about how cool his home made RPGs are and that he plans to work for SquareEnix. I would just nod and read a magazine or work book and pray that it was time to go home. I do feel bad because I bet he had no friends.[/quote]

We once had someone call our store asking for tips on how to build a Final Fantasy tribute site. Yes, nerdity does have a boiling point. Please don't ever reach it.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Acrylic']Fast Forward 4 years later, I'm gonna be in 10th grade now. Havent been in a fight since then.[/quote]

The only fight I ever got into in High School happened in the 10th grade for me. I was in Tech Theatre making a set piece, and this gangsta Puerto Rican kid and his friend kept shaq-fuing with the set pieces. I told him 'hey, quit shaq-fuing around with those, we spent too time on them just for you to break them'. Of course, he blew me off and kept messing with them. I walked over to him and his idiot friend and siad to his face, 'back off the stuff man, you're gonna shaq-fu it up.' He looked at me, and he must've had about 4 inches and 50 pounds or so on me, and said 'back off me'. I said 'I will when you quit shaq-fuing with that set piece.' He turned his back on me again, and started really messing with it. I grabbed his shoulder, spun him around, and back-handed him. He reeled for a sec and threw a relatively blind punch. It went right past my head, and I was able to get in an awesome punch on his lip. He grabbed me, put me in a headlock, but by then the fight was being broken up. We both got 2 days in OCS for it.

The best part though: I show up for OCS the next day, and there he is with a fat lip :lol: . One hour into OCS, and my theatre teacher gets me out for the day to work on the set piece that he shaq-fued up! The look on that ass's face was priceless when he saw me leaving the OCS room. I just smiled and waved.

EDIT Check this video out for nerd revenge at it's finest. :wink:[/quote]

The video and your post, a double dose ....of PWNED! :twisted:

im 19..i kno its dumb to be fighting at this age but man..i still feel like beating that kid up... if i do... im jus gonna b another bully like him (sad- music playing in the backround)

bread's done
Back