Nerf N-Strike Elite Bundle for Wii $15.54 @ Walmart

Still doesn't beat free at BB. :p

The gun shoots quite well though.(I can attest to this since I kept one of the guns that I got at BB)

Is the game any fun? I always liked games like Point Blank. Is this something like that?

EDIT: shipping (standard) is 97 cents. You also pay tax, but still seems like a good deal. For me with 6% tax and 97 cent shipping it's $17.44 shipped.

EDIT2: Actually, Amazon has it for $17.39 shipped: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002BSA1HQ/ (well, shipped if you have prime or add other stuff to get FSSS)

It was never really free at BB--while the coupons made it seem so, BB caught on real fast and updated their policy quickly. If anyone got it free at BB, count yourself lucky--you were the exception to the rule.

For the rest of us, this is really cheap at Walmart and BB right now. I think someone else had it crazy cheap right now too, but I don't remember who.

Some BB's have been clearancing out the lone gun for a couple of months, so u might find an extra blaster for $5.

The game is a decent rail shooter, with secret rooms unlocked using the red plastic filter found on the new model gun. U can really use any gun, and any red plastic filter to play. All the guns are upgradable in game, which is really cool.

Its good fun for the non-zombie tastes/age groups.

bread's done
Back