NES Carts in Toronto

Your probably going to have a very hard time trying to get the labels off that many cartridges it would probably be easier to put another label over them.
If you've ever tried to remove the EB Games yellow used price sticker from cartridge game you know what I'm talking about.

I don't know where you could find such a massive number but I know a few collectors in Fredericton,NB who might have a dumpload of shitty doubles.

WHY would you put new labels over old carts? I hope you're not going to put the labels of good games on shitty carts and then try to pass them off as something they're not. Personally, this whole scheme raises a red flag in my eyes. If you want anyone to help you, you should probably explain exactly what you plan to do.

Jesus, give the OP a break. It states in the first post what they're for. What can the poster try to do, pass NES carts off as Mario Galaxy for Wii?

Game Centre at Yonge and Bloor I think has some NES cartridges. Not 100% sure though. You can try calling them.

bread's done
Back