NES MIB on Craigslist... what do you think?

Ironically, that set is worth more than the even larger set with the Power Pad.

Yeah, $50 is a good offer.

[quote name='Vinny']Ironically, that set is worth more than the even larger set with the Power Pad. [/QUOTE]

any idea on an exact number?

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']oh my god, i'm in tallahassee too.

I'm emailing him with an offer of $65.[/QUOTE]

lol, if that's true, you're a jerk

[quote name='zenintrude']lol, if that's true, you're a jerk[/quote]Probably not true. Why has this troll (deadlykeyboard) not been banned yet?

[quote name='cranguy']Probably not true. Why has this troll (deadlykeyboard) not been banned yet?[/quote]

Probably because I actually contribute every now and then? Blockbuster thread anyone?

[quote name='zenintrude']lol, if that's true, you're a jerk[/quote]

Actually, I've e-mailed CL posters before to tell them that they have some rarer titles and to Ebay them if they're in good shape, rather than selling them for what someone wants to lowball them out of them for.

I look at it this way, I'd like the help if I were a dumb CL seller and didn't know what I had, so I could make the MOST out of what I have.

It may be a 'jerk' move to some of you, as the sniping by pure fuckin' reselling assholes is to me, but I'd much rather the seller actually make the money than some douchebag who will come in and offer a pittance, only to flip the items on Ebay.

Oh and Zenintrude, with so many lurkers on here, I wouldn't post a link to the ads you're asking about. I'd just say 'someone in my area has X item that I want, they want Y for it, what should I counter offer?'.

bread's done
Back