NES new in box

snotknocker

CAGiversary!
Anyone have an idea what this might go for . It's an action pack complete in box with the styrofoam even. The box is a little ragged but the system is complete w/ everything. Never used.

Ebay that mofo, it will go for alot if it is truly complete + never ever ever been used. Or maybe go to the classic gaming expo if you live in/near Las Vegas and sell it for a little more than eBay would probably give.

I never understood why something would be open if it wasn't going to be used. Wouldn't it have been used at least once?

[quote name='Ben_F']Ebay that mofo, it will go for alot if it is truly complete + never ever ever been used. Or maybe go to the classic gaming expo if you live in/near Las Vegas and sell it for a little more than eBay would probably give.[/quote]

CGE has moved to Northern California.

Thanks for the 411, If never actually been but I have heard it is a great place to buy/sell older games and systems.

I dont think the NES actually had a factory seal. That kind of hurts the value of any possible truly new system because it becomes harder to tell that it is new.

ebay ebay ebay ebay...get what I'm saying. Too bad it does not have a power pad. What about a gun for duck hunt. What is the start up game?

well, w/o it being sealed it seriously drops the price. I'd say 50-70 bucks, but then again, Ebay it. Somebody's bound to bid 60-90 at least. Somebody bid 70 on a sealed copy of MvC2 for XBox, so someone is bound to bid high on it

it'll go for 200 for sure. you're probably looking at 300. i would put a BIN of around 300, maybe 350 if you're feeling greedy. a reserve of 200.

[quote name='pukemon']it'll go for 200 for sure. you're probably looking at 300. i would put a BIN of around 300, maybe 350 if you're feeling greedy. a reserve of 200.[/quote]

You know, I bought a Mint in-box NES w/Zapper and everything for maybe $50 shipped. Granted, the box is only in average condition. But the system even SMELLS new... now that is the smell of nostalgia for me!

bread's done
Back