NES toploader+2 dogbones 100$ shipped or best offer(Going on Ebay)(Dead)

asuitor

CAGiversary!
Offer away

Edit:please see my gallery for pics of the Toploader I have for trade. comes with all the original hookups and 2 original dogbone controllers also final fantasy 1 with all of its original packaging or a cart of super mario RPG for the Snes.

[quote name='starmask2k3']do the top loader nes have the Original packaging[/quote]

Wow, the OP just posted 3 times with out answering

nope sorry dude..... I might just dump this lot on ebay in a few days. I would do 150 for everything

Please only PM me if your serious, I have had around 6 PMs saying they will give me money for it but when I say ok I never get a PM back.

Bumping also

Isn't N4E still willing to buy this lot for $100? :lol:
I might be interested, but the absolute most I would pay is $40 for just the system (no hookups or dogbones required). If you see anything on my tradelist to even things out, shoot me a PM.

your crazy and stupid... this is a website for cheap asses dont come here trying to peddle your stuff for 150% of what its worth, it would go for 90-100.. i hate you ignoramous

[quote name='snakeeyez101']your crazy and stupid... this is a website for cheap asses dont come here trying to peddle your stuff for 150% of what its worth, it would go for 90-100.. i hate you ignoramous[/quote]

That's what he's selling it for - $100. The $150 was inclusive of an FF1 and another game that he wanted to bundle it with earlier. Don't flame him without even knowing what the circumstances are.

Uhhh... you never got back to me about my offer. I assume you decided not to trade with me, but you never said as much. Just making sure a PM wasn't lost, or something. :?

I never recieved a second PM but I did look at your trade list and there is really nothing I want. All the stuff from your list I wanted you traded sorry man. If you really still want it I will sell it to you for cash.

[quote name='lain21us']$70 shipped.[/quote]
Just wait it out another month, and I'm sure $70 will sound much more appealing to him. :p

bread's done
Back