Netbook sale??

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Looking to get a Netbook for my BF for Christmas. Something cheap because I'm going to Vegas in January and I need gambling money, fuck him, so something under $300.

Anything on Black Friday? I looked and I really couldn't find anything actually. But I am also 1/3 retard so :shrug:

Thanks! :bouncy::bouncy:

BTW.. stats don't really apply. He's kind of dumb and don't really do anything on the internet anyway.. it's just something for him to use while I hog up the PC.

amazon has one pretty cheap. Its a 3 cell battery though. I saw it on slickdeals.

Nevermind it looks like the sale is over.

Best Buy will sell a Gateway 10" netbook with 6 cell battery (~ 6 hours) for $230 tomorrow, some people are reporting in that you can buy it right now at tomorrow's price.

Think the specs are like 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 160GB HDD and either a 1.3 or 0.3MP webcam.

Dell had a mini10v for $250. Google it or check slickdeals in the black friday forum. They have a thread for netbooks there.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm looking to get a deal on one too, but I at least want/need a blu-ray drive in it.[/QUOTE]
It's never gonna happen, at least not any time soon.

Target's got an Acer netbook on sale this week (Sunday through Wednesday) for $199. Has 10.1" display, Windows XP, Intel Atom Processor, 160GB hard drive and 1GB RAM. No. AOD250-1165. - free sleeve with purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm looking to get a deal on one too, but I at least want/need a blu-ray drive in it.[/QUOTE]

#-o

Do you even know what a netbook is?

[quote name='manthing']#-o

Do you even know what a netbook is?[/QUOTE]

LOL, can't I don't think sony makes a true netbook!

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Best Buy will sell a Gateway 10" netbook with 6 cell battery (~ 6 hours) for $230 tomorrow, some people are reporting in that you can buy it right now at tomorrow's price.

Think the specs are like 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 160GB HDD and either a 1.3 or 0.3MP webcam.[/QUOTE]

I think best buy has 2 of them this year

bread's done
Back