NetCashBux <-- Payment Proofs (x2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Gamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Some of you may remember I promoted this site earlier this month. Below are the first payment proofs, and a ref-link if any of you are interested in signing up...

NetCashBux (proven paying)
- clicks: $.01 ($.0125)
- ref clicks: $.01 ($.0125)
- 5 to 10 ads daily
- active forum (with over 25 pages of payment proof threads)
- $2 pay-out via AlertPay

2ry60ly.png

Payment requested: 21 Sep 2008
Payment received: 24 Sep 2008

2hi3x5f.png

Payment requested: 30 Sep 2008 00:09
Payment received: 30 Sep 2008 15:40

Last edited by a moderator:
So, $0.10 per ad viewed? That seems like a lot to what other PTC ads go for, where you get like a cent, sometimes less. Perhaps they will slow down the ads a lot so that it never reaches the min payout?

I don't think it will survive too long, but do let us know how it works out and if you get paid at least once.

[quote name='mkda']So, $0.10 per ad viewed? That seems like a lot to what other PTC ads go for, where you get like a cent, sometimes less. Perhaps they will slow down the ads a lot so that it never reaches the min payout?

I don't think it will survive too long, but do let us know how it works out and if you get paid at least once.[/QUOTE]

By my estimates, they are loosing at least $0.09 per view when considering only what the advertisers are paying for the views... However, we do not know what the click-through, affiliate fees, or commissions are.

If you look at the type of sites advertised, I suspect that these sites may have a hard time getting accepted at other PTC/affiliate sites, and thus are willing to pay more than most normal businesses for referral signups? Course, most of them look like total scams sites if you ask me.

I am also skeptical that it will pay out, ever.

If the ads don't dry up, I should hit the payout in 3 days. I will be sure to post how that goes.

If all goes well would you trade referrals? Once I hit the payout, you'd earn around $3.00 from me I think?

Hit pay out threshold, as anticipated, and requested my payment... :applause:

Next post should be proof of payment in about a week... :roll:

Don't hold your breath... :oldman:

The Big-Earn site went offline (suspended by hosting provider) a day or two after I submitted my cash-out request. From what I have heard, no one was paid.

Looks like Big-Earn was a total bust...

But, found another PTC that seems to have gone un-noticed...

http://speedbux.org/

With $1.50 pay out threshold and $0.01 per click ($0.009 for referral clicks), it should not take too long to confirm it is paying out... Site claims payout in 48 hours (Alertpay only).

(original post also updated)

[quote name='Slingshot377']LOL!
I have seen you post SpeedBux on THREE forums today! :D[/QUOTE]

I am sure if you looked hard enough, you would find it on a few other forums, too... :roll:

I figured once I post in one, might as well hit them all... Otherwise someone else surely would... :cool:

While looking for more PTC sites, I came across this one: http://buxshare.com/

Usual stuff: $5 cash out, $0.01 per click and $0.005 per referral click (double if you upgrade), payout via AlertPay (no PayPal)...

Extras: $0.05 commission per referral ($0.10 if upgraded), 10% of referral purchases...

I hadn't seen it posted here, so I figured I would plug it...

While looking for more PTC sites, I came across this one: http://www.buxout.com/

They are still 'testing' right now, but plan to go live very soon. All accounts will get zero'd when they officially launch (so don't bother clicking just yet).

Usual stuff: $5 cash out, $0.01 per click and $0.01 per referral click ($0.0125/$0.0125 if upgraded), payout via AlertPay (no PayPal)...

Extras: anyone who signs up before they officially launch gets a VIP level account, which gets 10% more per click than the normal free membership...So sign up now and get $0.011 per click/ref!

Just came across this site: http://netcashbux.com/

The usual stuff (premium):
- Click: $.0100 (.0125)
- Referral Clicks: $.0100 (.0125)
- Payout: $10.00 via AlertPay

Unusual stuff:
- FREE upgrade to Premium and $.05 sign-up bonus for a limited time!!!

[quote name='RainyZayy']Yes, but again, have you actually received anything from them?[/QUOTE]

Yes I have been paid by PTC sites, in general...

No I have not been paid by these sites yet, in many cases because they are new or I just found them... Only time will tell if they pay out, or are able to sustain... And, the more people I can get as refs, the quicker I will know if it is a paying site, or a scam...

In many cases it is the people that get in early that are the ones that get paid... It is only once the owner realizes that it cannot sustain itself in the long run (i.e. not enough external ads, and no new users upgrading) that things start to fall apart... So, you always want to try to get in during the first 2 or 3 months, while people are still paying to go premium, etc.

After looking through a few threads, and your advice, I think i'll try it. I could really use some money anyway. xD I wanted to know, though. Are you willing to trade referrals?

[quote name='RainyZayy']After looking through a few threads, and your advice, I think i'll try it. I could really use some money anyway. xD I wanted to know, though. Are you willing to trade referrals?[/QUOTE]

I would suggest the 'known to pay out' ones first:

You will find, however, that most people that are willing to click ads have already signed up for those... Thus, you won't find a lot of referrals (which is where the real clicks are generated).

Or you could stop by my site (still under construction) for a few other PTC sites: Addicted Gamer's PTC Review. Right now it is just a bunch of banners, but when it goes live it will provide stats, status, ratings, etc... I am guessing about 300 PTC sites in all... Ugh!

I would be willing to trade PTC referrals, but I have a hunch there aren't all that many I haven't already signed up for...

Ah, I meant non-PTC. I'm only on other, and you've already signed up for it. Oh well. I signed up under you on MakeMyBux anyway

Just came across this site: http://247bux.com/

- Click: $.010 (.012)
- Referral Clicks: $.005 (.01)
- Payout: $1.00 via AlertPay & PayPal

This site is an interesting modificaton of the YourOwnBux script... Once advertisers see that this site can't be abused or bot'd, this could become the next neobux, so get in early... ;)

Just came across this site: http://sandraclicks.com/

- Click: $.010 (.015)
- Referral Clicks: $.005 (.075)
- Payout: $5.00 ($2.00) via AlertPay

This site is an new script... Once advertisers see that this site can't be abused or bot'd, this could become the next neobux, so get in early... ;)

Some of you may remember I promoted this site earlier this month. Below are the first payment proofs, and a ref-link if any of you are interested in signing up...

NetCashBux (proven paying)
- clicks: $.01 ($.0125)
- ref clicks: $.01 ($.0125)
- 5 to 10 ads daily
- active forum (with over 25 pages of payment proof threads)
- $2 pay-out via AlertPay

2ry60ly.png

Payment requested: 21 Sep 2008
Payment received: 24 Sep 2008

2hi3x5f.png

Payment requested: 30 Sep 2008 00:09
Payment received: 30 Sep 2008 15:40

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back