Netflix Gift Subscriptions?

mugenmidget

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Are there any deals available on these? I know someone who could probably make good use of one so I thought it would be a nice gift. I also don't really use a service like it, is Netflix the way to go? And if I get them a gift subscription will they ask for their credit card (I.E. the gift that keeps on giving)? Any general info/help is appreciated, thanks and best wishes.

I have not seen any deals on the Netflix gift subscriptions.

In my experience, Netflix is by far the absolute best service available. Great selection, fast turn-around, and the streaming options are spectacular.

When someone activates a gift subscription, they have to input a credit card. This has two purposes. One is that the subscription will continue unless canceled after the gift is up. The second is it gives Netflix leverage to collect for any discs not returned. That said, I still think it is a fantastic gift. I have given it several times, including this year, and it always goes over well.

Couldn't ask for a better service then netflix. I use the crap out of instant streaming alone and now since they have a stream only plan now it's great since I don't really get dvds from them but when I did they were delivered promptly. Only downfall is that some of the newly released movies don't come in for netflix until 28 days later. I usually get little cards to hand out for a 2 week trial. I'll keep you in mind next time I get some.

bread's done
Back