NETFLIX July 14th on 3DS

I just downloaded it.... taking about 10 years to buffer anything... maybe just because it is new? I am at work, I will try again when I get home tonight, hopefully it is better. the UI is nice though.

Yeah same here and one of my other guys at work. Very odd, could be an activation bug or something. Now watching man v food!!! actually decent quality.

I have to say, I"m a bit a impressed with the sound quality and picture. You can definitely appreciate the sound quality for this handheld.

After restarting, I noticed that the app is a little faster, but only slightly - it's still extremely, extremely slow. I don't know if it's because of everyone trying to access Netflix from the app or what, but it's slow enough to the point that it's not even worth it.

My video just started. The video/audio quality is shockingly good. I don't see myself using this often, but I guess that it's nice to have it.

It looks great! I am happy to have netflix on my handheld. I don't have a tv or a pc in my bedroom so now I can lay in bed and watch netflix. yay!

Really looking forward to watching 3D movies on this thing w/o glasses, but the battery life REALLY concerns me.

DL'd the app, but haven't played a movie on it yet
no time as of late

bread's done
Back