Netmarble announced the official OBT release of Uncharted Waters Online.

Reichan

CAGiversary!
For i know some are familliar with the title of the online game, because the game was actually from SNES and was upgraded to become online TBH i haven't played the SNES version but i am looking forward to try the online version though i was not really able to explore much in their CBT days because i played only for 1 day anyway here is the news. I would like to share to UWO fans here in our forum that netmarble already announced the official date of the Open Beta Release of Uncharted Waters Online, it was posted on their official Facebook Account and their Official Website, Oh yeah i am hyped and can't wait to play it again.. hehehehe....

Here is the actual announcement of Uncharted Waters Staffs.

Open Beta Test starts on October 1st

Greetings UWO Fans,

Uncharted Waters Online Open Beta Test schedule is now up! Thanks for great patient in the meantime. You will be able to download the client starting September 29th 3PM [GMT+9] and server will be open on October 1st 3PM [GMT +9]. Our team is preparing the some great in-game events and prizes, so come join the journey of Uncharted Waters.

Client Download: Sep 29th 3PM [GMT +9]

Open Beta Test : Oct 1st 3PM [GMT +9]

Explore, Battle, and Conquer to Make History!

Team UWO]

So far that is their announcement and no other details was revealed, now i wonder what are the new updates.

Regards,
Reichan

Thread Update: These Faqs might answer your questions before OBT comes.

Hope the following pointers helped you with your questions.

Open Beta infos..

Q When is the UWO's OBT and its Official Launch?

Open Beta Test: October 1st 2010.

Official Launch: October 7th 2010.

Q Will the server be wiped out after the Open Beta Test?

Once the OBT starts, there will be no server wipe out.

Q: Is the game going to be free once the Open Beta Test is over?

UWO is a Free-to-play game with an item mall.

Q: What are the cash items going to be like in the item mall?

Basically, all game features are available for free.
This is the policy of TECMO KOEI and Netmarble.

Cash items will help to boost up players' progression in the game.

Q: What is the role of TECMO KOEI and Netmarble?

TECMO KOEI is the developer of UWO and continually updating it.

Netmarble is a publisher which provides game service.

Q: Are there countries that will be restricted from playing UWO?

As announced before, countries who do not belong to territorial agreement, will be prohibited from accessing the game.

Q: Do I need a new game client for Open Beta Testing?

A new client is required.
This would be the last time to receive the full version of the game client.
After this, players will only have to download smaller patches for updates.

Q: How is the Global server different from the existing UWO servers?

Many things differ between this and the other servers (Opened area, UI, and more).

Adequate updates will also be made according to the rate of server growth and consumption of the contents.

Q: What is Netmarble's position for multi-client players?

One(1) account will be allowed for One(1) PC at a time.
Any attempt to run multi-clients will be restricted firmly by technical and operational methods.
Further details are kept confidential for security reasons.

Q: Item Prizes from Level-Up event will be given to which character?

Once players create a character within a given time, prize items will be inserted.
* If two characters exist in one account, items will be inserted to the character with the higher level.
* If they are at the same level, items will be inserted to a character that was created earlier.

Q: Is there an expiration date for Event NCs from CBT events?
CBT event prize NC has an expiry date.
NC will be valid until end of this year, Dec 31st 2010.
We recommend everyone to use these items before the said date.

Hey guys i'll just bump my thread, the open beta client for Uncharted Waters Online OBT can now be downloaded HERE.

I am sorry i posted it 1 day or at least 2 days left before the server opens, anyhow carry on. :u12

Check out Captain Anjels story regarding School in UWO haha, love the way he have written the story check it out and see for your self.

It was featured on Facebook, MMOSITE and MMORPG check/click the links below

Facebook : >>Click HereClick HereClick Here

Well well.... after a long wait Netmarble finally released an up date on Uncharted Waters online its been many months before new updates comes well anyway. I'd like to share it here for the sake of those whom are former players of the game, check out the new updates >>HERE

bread's done
Back