Never buy on cyborg key store, windows 7 key store this is scam

nosunwillshine

CAG Veteran
Hello !

I want to warn gamers about this scamming site : Cyborg Key Store, also named Windows 7 Key Store. They are LIARS !

It is really scam ! Never spend your money on it and buy all your Steam games on Steam Store ! Never trust people who tells you they can get the games at these cheap prices !

What are their methods ? Stealing their own customer and stealing credit cards numbers to buy "gift keys" and to sell them at lower prices.

I tried to get a key from them, and I regret it deeply ... I should have kept my money ...

Now I started a procedure against them and I invite everyone in the same case as me to contact me at : [email protected]

Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:
cool-story-bro.jpg

Yes because it always seems to work so people have a good first impression ... but it never lasts for long.

They give you "gift keys" bought illegaly, scamming credit cards or foreign customers. You can play the game, but when the people who paid for it file claims, your Steam account (not only the game) becomes locked and you cannot play anymore.

Unlike what is written on their web site, they don't give you another key, they fuck you. Sorry for the word but it's real.

Don't be as stupid as me, buy your games on Steam Store !

Maybe your sister, I managed to "s-cum" :)p) her today... it was nice x)

Seriously, if you come to be unrespectful, you are exempt from posting here.

[quote name='nosunwillshine']Maybe your sister, I managed to "s-cum" :)p) her today... it was nice x)

Seriously, if you come to be unrespectful, you are exempt from posting here.[/QUOTE]

I smell troll bait.

Guys, I just got an email from a Nigerian king. He said if I wire him $50,000, he'll be able to turn that into $1,000,000,000. I think I'm gonna do it.

[quote name='Strell']I smell awesome. It's the Old Spice Body wash.

SWAN DIVE[/QUOTE]

And I thought CAG was exempt from this viral marketing circle jerk.

Steam's deals > Pirating, Scamming, Failure

Shouldn't even need to look at even remotely decent-looking key-selling sites.

[quote name='nosunwillshine']Maybe your sister, I managed to "s-cum" :)p) her today... it was nice x)

Seriously, if you come to be unrespectful, you are exempt from posting here.[/QUOTE]

GTFO CAG Newbie. Lol Jul 2010 are you serious? Nobody here would give a fuck if you fell off a building. Don't register to post here so you can troll about how you fucked yourself on some website. Go back to Bungie or the Xbox forums or WHEREVER the fuck you came from dumbass.

/thread.

[quote name='Guerrilla']I hear you can buy 4000 XBox points for $17. It comes with a free silver account. HOW COOL IS THAT?[/QUOTE]
Really I'm in for 10

[quote name='ZasKuLL']GTFO CAG Newbie. Lol Jul 2010 are you serious? Nobody here would give a fuck if you fell off a building. Don't register to post here so you can troll about how you fucked yourself on some website. Go back to Bungie or the Xbox forums or WHEREVER the fuck you came from dumbass.

/thread.[/QUOTE]

You are good at raging...

But you fail at life.

bread's done
Back