Never had this happen before

m0dem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Well I sold a dvd and the person paid however they did not send the payment to the address that I had listed on the ebay form when listing the item. The payment was sent to my mother's paypal account. (we share an ebay account) The weird thing is that my mother has never sold anything on ebay so her email would never have been listed on the form. Another weird thing is that when I click on the item it says This item is pending payment through PayPal. Payment was sent to: (my paypal email) when I never recieved the payment. I emailed the buyer asking him to cancel the e-check and to send it to the correct paypal account. He still hasnt responded yet.

Since eBay and Paypal are the same company, it doesn't surprise me that your payment went to the wrong place. You should check your settings on eBay as there might be something wrong.

As this was paid to your mother, this isn't a big deal. Just get the money from her. Send the DVD and be done with it.

Then get your own eBay account. If you are old enough to have a Paypal account, then you don't need to share an eBay account with mom.

TBW

bread's done
Back