Never pre-order from TRU (heads up/ reminder/ lol)

lemonydill

CAGiversary!
So I had $45 in GC's to burn, decided to preorder Castlevania: LoS2 from TRU. Game came out on 2/25, they shipped it on 2/27 and its going to be delivered on 3/6 through UPS Mail Innovations (USPS does last step home delivery). Chose Standard Shipping but I live in L.A., didn't think it would ever take this long.

To make it all much worse, the final order and email confirmation both teased with this nugget:

Next time get Free 2-Day Shipping from Toys-R-Us and other great retailers with your ShopRunner membership.
Click to sign up for a FREE 30-Day Trial
But I have ShopRunner! There was never an option to use it, so emailed TRU about it and their brilliant response:

Thank you for contacting ToysRUs regarding shoprunner. I apologize for any difficulties you may experience in placing your order.

All inquiries that are related to shoprunner, you may call their customer service at 1(888)721-7467.
:whistle2: Great deflection rep! I'm guessing can't use SR with videogames and they don't know their own arrangement with them lol. Just turrible all around.

bread's done
Back