Never received order from Gamestop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

prisonerac

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
About a month ago on Feb. 22, 2011 I ordered a couple of games from Gamestop.com during the Buy 2 get 1 free sale. I selected the free shipping option. It has been a while since I ordered from Gamestop, and I do not remember it taking this long.

I tried the tracking number they gave me, but it is apparently only a shipping notice number that does not give any information. On there website there seems to be little to no information on what to do if I have not received a package.

Basically, I wanted to ask if this is a normal amount of time for their free shipping? And what to do if it is lost?

Sorry if this is a dumb or repeated question. I searched, but could not find any hits on Google or in this forum.

Thank you for any reply.

I just ordered a game from gamestop.com last tuesday and I recieved it saturday (complete:)) I used the 2.99 s&h though. You might want to give there 800 number a call and see what's up with your order.

Why don't you try getting ahold of them instead of posting about it on a forum? I'm sure they could help you faster than anyone here.

If the tracking/DC info is only showing that the shipping information notice was received, there's a good chance the package was lost, possibly before it even got into the USPS' hands.

I would call Gamestop and have them look into it.

[quote name='lightningangel']Why don't you try getting ahold of them instead of posting about it on a forum? I'm sure they could help you faster than anyone here.[/QUOTE]

Was curious about shipping times and options people have done in the past.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back