never use ewiz.com!

valance

CAGiversary!
Just sending out a warning to fellow CAGers. I tried to get a graphics card from ewiz.com, as they offered free shipping for the item. They gave me the BIGGEST hassle I have ever had. In the past, I have always given my billing address as my apartment and my shipping address as my mom's house. My apartment has shipping problems (it's hard to find), and half the time the item is stored at the post office and we might have to call down there to check if they have it, drive down there, wait in line, big fuss.

No one's ever hassled me about this. Ebgames, gogamer.com, whatever, everything has been good. Now ewiz e-mailed me saying I could not provide two different addresses without calling credit card company. i did that, fixed it, and got another e-mail saying it didn't work. i replied I GIVE YOU MY OKAY. bill my card and ship to this address. still they respond back with a NO. if i'm paying, what does it matter where i want it shipped? finally, i give in and just change my shipping address to be my apartment. i figure having to drive down to the post office is better than this mess.

nope, got another e-mail saying my address failed. even though each month, my credit card bill comes to my apartment mailbox without a problem. but ewiz says it's not a valid address. so what the hell? finally, after repeated e-mails, e-wiz finally canceled my order and i just went to another site.

I recommend NEVER shopping there. I realized i bitched, but I just wanted to save other people from having to go through that.

bread's done
Back