NEVERMIND CONFUSING AD..... (Chapelle's show season 2? 17.99 Target preorder?)

jshorr

CAGiversary!
Does Target pre-order movies? In their national ad they have the 1st season pictured but it says 17.99 Season 1, 2 DVD's. Season 2 comes out in May, but that's a really good price. You can pre-order from their website but the website doesn't seem to have any of the sale prices, ie even season 1 isn't 17.99 online. Wondering if anyone has ever pre-ordered a movie at Target, and if this is a mistake can I still force them to pre-order me season 2 for 17.99. Thanks!

Doh! That's a pretty good explanation. Too bad that would have been a nice price for Chapelle season 2. Thanks.

Don't feel bad, I had to find out the hard way. When they had South Park Season 3 on sale it said South Park Season 3, 4 DVD's $xx.xx
I thought both season 3 and 4 were on sale and I even argued with the cashier until someone came over and explained it to me. LOL, now thats embarassing.

Dustin, that didn't make any sense.

South Park Season 3,4 dvds

South Park Season 3 is only 3 dvds.

You sure the ad didnt say Seaon 2, 3 dvds?

[quote name='alfonsosoriano'] In their national ad they have the 1st season pictured but it says 17.99 Season 1, 2 DVD's.

Uh, what?[/quote]

Yeah that's what it says but as it's now been explained to me they mean Season 1, and that it's 2 DVD's. Whereas I thought both seasons were 17.99 each and that season 2 must be a preorder. But I was wrong... :(

bread's done
Back