neverwinter nights 2 question

Nowell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have the original, but I want to pick up the expansion, mask of the betrayer. Now my question is, I don't have my play disc or anything from the first one (using my original cd key with an ISO). Will I be able to play with the disc from the expansion? Or will I have to find a work around?

Sigh :( then I guess I'll be buying ANOTHER copy of this game just to play it. Blah.

And yea, up until now, I've always just kept my cd keys handy and not cared about the discs, because I use iso's and no-cd's so I don't have to keep swapping discs all the time (and it's nice not to carry all that crap to lans)

I'm 99.99% sure you don't need the original NWN2 discs if you still have it installed. The expansion disc becomes your "main" disc.

That's what I normally do unoriginal, but the copy protection on it won't see it as being a disc.

I ended up picking up another copy of nwn2 and the expansion for $20 and $10 respectively.

Just use a crack on it. If you really bought the game, there's nothing wrong with doing that.

Eh, okay, maybe there's some technicality, but whatever.

That was the problem. Normally I use cracks/iso's for my games (that I own) so I don't have to disc swap, but there's no crack out for the new patch. And if I don't patch it, then there's a bug where I can't see/select my skills.

Oh well, I own a disc for both of them again, so no biggie.

bread's done
Back