Top Gun
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubador

:gba:
Barbie Superpack
Crash & Spyro Superpack
Scooby-Doo Dual Pack
Sonic Advance/Sonic Pinball Party Combo Pack
Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace

Looks like I'll be heading out to see if my CC still has Magnetica. Only an hour and a half until the store opens here.

I could pick up multiple copies, if anyone is interested.

Picked up:

:ps2: @ $16.96/each
Godfather LE (when the non-LE was on the shelf for $40 LOL)
TOCA 3
Karokie Revolution CMJ (sans mic)

and a Pelican HD System switcher for $20.

I was at Circuit City a couple days ago, and they had Soul Calibur III for $16.96 as well. I don't know if it's been like that for a while, or if it's even worth mentioning to save $3, but I figured I'd pitch in.

I hope my CC's around here still have Magnetica, since I think that's the only game on the growing list that I'd be interested in.

[quote name='Captain Wrong']Picked up:

:ps2: @ $16.96/each
Godfather LE (when the non-LE was on the shelf for $40 LOL)[/QUOTE]
Its only $10 at TRU.

[quote name='62t']is Magnetica any good?[/quote]

I heard it's basically Zuma - which you can play for free on the internet

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Not sure if this was clearanced out before but my CC had Rumble Roses XX for 360 marked down to 16.96.[/quote]
Thats not a bad price, i might have to go to CC soon

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Not sure if this was clearanced out before but my CC had Rumble Roses XX for 360 marked down to 16.96.[/QUOTE]
damn wish i had known this earlier, anyone know when CC closes today?

[quote name='6669']Its only $10 at TRU.[/QUOTE]

Ah, but it's only for the Xbox version--not the PS2 (which is still $49.99 at the TRU in Minnetonka, MN).

Went today and they had a bin with:
DS
True Swing Golf

Xbox
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Ninja Gaiden Black
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

Xbox 360
College Hoops 2K6

PSP
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid 2

Can't remember what PS2 game... I think it was a Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run, but I could be wrong.

I was able to pick up MGS3:S, but it was in the regular shelf....so was Just Cause, Monster Rancher EVO, and Bubble Bobble Revolution with the original sticker price. When I brought it up, it rang up as 16.96 which was good.

Forgot to check if Rumble Roses XX was available.

Thanks OP

Keep in mind that [SIZE=-1]Bubble Bobble Revolution has a glitch in the game exists which inhibits players from progressing past the game's 30th stage. Lame. Also, the boxart = frightening.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Xevious']I heard it's basically Zuma - which you can play for free on the internet[/quote]

Actually, you can play Zuma free for like an hour, then the trial runs out. I think its probably worth having on a portable too, since its a solid puzzler.

[quote name='6669']Its only $10 at TRU.[/quote]

Yeah, if I felt like driving all over town, digging through some of the most unorganized game racks in town, fighting off children and trying not to gag from that weird TRU smell, hoping no one had beat me to it...

I'll take paying $7 more at CC, thank you very much.

does anyone know if taiko drum master ever got clearanced at cc? i've wanted ones from tru or kmart but none have them around here, and a couple of ccs i've been to have 2-3 copies.

& also pikmin 2 i saw at a cc, wondering if this went down too.

i might check myself later on this week if i think about it.

[quote name='hopeunknown']does anyone know if taiko drum master ever got clearanced at cc? i've wanted ones from tru or kmart but none have them around here, and a couple of ccs i've been to have 2-3 copies.

& also pikmin 2 i saw at a cc, wondering if this went down too.

i might check myself later on this week if i think about it.[/QUOTE]
I checked my CC about a week ago and the Taiko Drum Master sets were still ringing up for $59.99. WTF! Get with it, CC, clearance that old game and drum already!

[quote name='addicted2games']I checked my CC about a week ago and the Taiko Drum Master sets were still ringing up for $59.99. WTF! Get with it, CC, clearance that old game and drum already![/quote]

for serious!

[quote name='foundation']Just Cause got mixed reviews. Anyone play it and have thoughts or comparisons?[/QUOTE]

I've got it for PS2. It's pretty mediocre to say the least. The graphics are worse than GTA, the voice-overs are laughable-funny, the controls are meh and your missions are usually pretty lame. I'd give it a 4/10 probably.

[quote name='addicted2games']I checked my CC about a week ago and the Taiko Drum Master sets were still ringing up for $59.99. WTF! Get with it, CC, clearance that old game and drum already![/QUOTE]

My CC finally dropped the price.....to $49.99.

Thanks for the full list, neocisco. I think I can hold of on MGS3:S, just because I've got so many games now from Christmas and the TRU clearance.

Does CC usually drop the prices of their clearance stuff after X months?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm curious, did the old batch of 16.96 games go down any?[/quote]
I think some have and some haven't. Since they switched to this $16.96 format each month's list seems to get neglected. The ones that did drop to a lower price were never listed for us. CC corporate is on the ball!:roll:

[quote name='neocisco']I think some have and some haven't. Since they switched to this $16.96 format each month's list seems to get neglected. The ones that did drop to a lower price were never listed for us. CC corporate is on the ball!:roll:[/quote]

I saw a few games marked as $10.96, maybe they are ones that dropped in price, or have some games started out as $10.96?

[quote name='neocisco']I think some have and some haven't. Since they switched to this $16.96 format each month's list seems to get neglected. The ones that did drop to a lower price were never listed for us. CC corporate is on the ball!:roll:[/quote]
As always, neocisco, the list is greatly appreciated. Semi-weak sauce compared to a few in the past, though there's a few bright spots on there.

[quote name='royal']I saw a few games marked as $10.96, maybe they are ones that dropped in price, or have some games started out as $10.96?[/quote]
Probably but I couldn't say for sure.

[quote name='shrike4242']As always, neocisco, the list is greatly appreciated. Semi-weak sauce compared to a few in the past, though there's a few bright spots on there.[/quote]
Everything pales in comparison to $5 in 7/04 and $10 in 7/05.:lol:

And also the $8.96 sale of 7/06. I neglected this one and a certain someone just reminded me.:D

[quote name='hopeunknown']just wondering, are any of these considered the "cool deals" games that are supposed to be 25% off next week?[/quote]

Probably not. Most Cool Deals games don't cost more than $14.99.

[quote name='neocisco']Probably but I couldn't say for sure.

And also the $8.96 sale of 7/06. I neglected this one and a certain someone just reminded me.:D[/quote]
I'm not disagreeing with you on those points. ;)

[quote name='neocisco']I think some have and some haven't. Since they switched to this $16.96 format each month's list seems to get neglected. The ones that did drop to a lower price were never listed for us. CC corporate is on the ball!:roll:[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, I see. I wanted to get Magnetica, but wasn't sure if I should wait.
Boy, I miss the old days of 5, 10, and 8.96...

It would be cool if some the $8.96 games dropped as well. At this time last year, some of the games from the $9.96 summer 2005 clearance were down to $4.96 and $5.96.

[quote name='mattstockton12']Actually, you can play Zuma free for like an hour, then the trial runs out. I think its probably worth having on a portable too, since its a solid puzzler.[/QUOTE]
I'm thinking about picking up Magnetica, too. It will sit in my DS case next to Zoo Keeper, a clone of another Popcap game--Bejeweled.

thanks for posting an offical list on here neocisco. I was JUST compiling a list right now at my store. Man your fast. couple on there I wouldn't mind getting. Anyone know if Godfather is anygood might snag that.

bill123

[quote name='neocisco']Probably not. Most Cool Deals games don't cost more than $14.99.[/quote]

So does this mean that once a game is a part of the Cool Deals that's it in price? I saw a few games priced at about $13.99 with the Cool Deal's sticker awhile back and was wondering if they would have change in price since they're pretty old games?

[quote name='neocisco']Probably but I couldn't say for sure.

And also the $8.96 sale of 7/06. I neglected this one and a certain someone just reminded me.:D[/QUOTE]

I would like to politely mention the short-lived 2 for $10 glitch on Player's Choice games for Christmas of '04. Not quite the $5 clearance a few months before that, but it served me well.

bread's done
Back