NEW 360 arcade Mario style game "Braid"

GuruuShah

CAGiversary!
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3166184
1up.com did a video preview/ interview with the game level designer of a new game called Braid thats coming out around Q3 2008. To give you a brief of what its about, its a mario bros style with puzzles and you can rewind time which i thought was pretty good. When i first saw it a was already attracted to it and already want it to hurry and come out. i hope its as good as it looks and how 1up describe it because just like cheapyD said the people who make the game make you feel like you have to give it a decent review.

check it out and tell me what you think

Ya might be about 20 bucks like penny arcade. it might still buy it even though its 20 bucks because i want to support the game. i like the older type games, some of the older games for example like nintendo are better then some of the useless crap that comes out today

I also watched the 1up Show interview/preview with the creators, and I must say- this game looks awesome. And just like Guruushah, I want to support these fellas. I would pay $40 for it without a doubt.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I'll not buy any XBOX Live Arcade game over $15. Unless they release Game Disc or i wait till it do 50% off sale.[/quote]

HEH!
I won't pay over 800 pts for a XBLA game. I bought a used PS2 version of Puzzle Quest because of this. Over $10 for a game I can't move just seems wrong to me.

bread's done
Back