New 360 Platinum Hits Announced-GTA4,SF4,LFD...

[quote name='Corizzle']Hope to see the B2G1 free deal up here as I would pick up L4D, SFIV and SR2 (love me some acronyms).[/QUOTE]

Yep, hoping the same here for the same titles. Either way, I'll probably pick up L4D and SFIV. Platinum hits gets them the nice lower price point, correct? I only briefly glanced at the press release.

[quote name='cswloo']Yep, hoping the same here for the same titles. Either way, I'll probably pick up L4D and SFIV. Platinum hits gets them the nice lower price point, correct? I only briefly glanced at the press release.[/QUOTE]

It does, but L4D has been $30 for a while now. It used to be (in the original XBOX days) that Platinum Hits meant $20. In the 360 era it means $20 or $30.

I'm guessing most of these will be $30 (except for maybe Force Unleashed)

Hmm. I'd like to get SF4, but I'd prefer the PS3 version for the controls.

Also, with Super SF4 on the horizon, I wonder if this game will still have much of a community in the future...

If you're looking for SW: TFU, you might want to see if there is a Movie Gallery/VHQ near you. The last time I was in there they had the game for both 360/PS3 for 14.99.

[quote name='CHW'] Also, with Super SF4 on the horizon, I wonder if this game will still have much of a community in the future...[/QUOTE]

Its a given that SF4 community will die once SSF4 is out.

Good price on L4D, although not really surprised with the sequel coming out soon.
But I'm curious, as to how long the game will stay supported online for...

[quote name='lawlflip']L4D GOTY Edition?[/QUOTE]
Yes, but it only includes the first DLC content.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Any chance NON-PH version drop down $20 at the same time hit the stores. I really don't like the PH cover :)[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way. I have found that the non PH version usually always drop in price at the same time the PH version is released.

[quote name='blackric']4 of those titles are also on the PS3, any chance sony would make them GH as well?[/QUOTE]
A PlayStation 3 game must be on the market for 10 months and sell at least 500,000 copies to meet the Greatest Hits criteria.

[quote name='nastynas']A PlayStation 3 game must be on the market for 10 months and sell at least 500,000 copies to meet the Greatest Hits criteria.[/QUOTE]Where did you hear that?

bread's done
Back