New 3DS Plates in stock at AmiAmi

Awesome, thank you! Bummer though, pre-orders are closed, but I added them to my wishlist!

Do you import from this site regularly? How long does it typically take?

I imported a few plates from Japan on Amazon on 9/1, they are finally arriving on 10/26. :(

Awesome, thank you! Bummer though, pre-orders are closed, but I added them to my wishlist!

Do you import from this site regularly? How long does it typically take?

I imported a few plates from Japan on Amazon on 9/1, they are finally arriving on 10/26. :(
AmiAmi is a legit site so you don't have anything to worry about in terms using them as your go to Japanese import site. Their prices are pretty reasonable and their customer service is good. The one thing that sucks is that the window to order something can close pretty quickly depending on popularity as you can see with these faceplates.

Shipping is pretty much dependent on which you use, EMS versus SAL. I've always gone with SAL and it usually takes about a week or so. EMS can get to you in a couple of days but obviously costs a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it say "actual products may differ from pictures" on the website? For those that have ordered, do the items you get generally match the pictures shown? That just seems like a weird comment to make.

Why does it say "actual products may differ from pictures" on the website? For those that have ordered, do the items you get generally match the pictures shown? That just seems like a weird comment to make.
Often times these pics are from "ordering" info, which can be months in advance to actual release dates. Something like this is unlikely to change, but for them, I'm sure it's just about CYA.

I always miss these on amiami so I preordered them on amazon jp with tenso.
I'll probably import the Super Mario Maker and Hanafuda plates from Amazon Japan using Tenso, but I'm gonna wait until next year when they're released and available to ship immediately.

bread's done
Back