New 4.88 bin at Walmart YMMV

wolverinefactor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
176 (100%)
Saw this today. Here is what I can rmemeber but there was two different ones. A WB one and then a random one.

Mad Max (not sure which one)
some Olsen Twin western movie
Dungeons & Dragons (live action)
I Am Same
Devine Secrets of the Yaya Sisterhood
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Litle Man Tate
Once Bitten
some other dracula comedy with ? Hamilton

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Grabbed Killer Klowns as I was thinking about it last night and how I needed to find it for cheap.

Wallyworld has been running these for over a month now. Yet out of the four Wallyworlds in my area that I've been to I have yet to see a single copy of "Glory" at ANY of them which is supposed to be part of this sale... :cry:

No, there is a new rack, not the same ones Wal-Mart got in weeks ago. However, the previous poster's Wal-Mart apparently mixed in a lot of the older titles with the new ones and the poster listed some from both. Here are some of the new ones I saw on a new display at my Wal-Mart today for $4.88. They're all MGM titles, some of them were also included in the recent Deep Discount DVD sale...

Love at First Bite
Once Bitten
Not Without My Daughter
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Code of Silence
The Flamingo Kid
Valley Girl
Space Camp
Phantom of the Opera (Robert Englund)
Blow Out (1981)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
Gangster No. 1
Dillinger (1973)
Death Wish 4
Salvador (only $3.88)

There were lots more I can't remember including older Westerns, Burt Reynolds movies, vampire movies, a lot of live-action children's fairy tale movies, something else from Chuck Norris. The titles seemed to skew older and crappier than some of the recent assortments. They're starting to look more like one of Kmart's cheapo racks.

This sell was to weak for me to post but thanks OP. A solid pick up is At First Sight with Val Kilmer for only 3.88 and Wild Bill with Jeff Bridges for only 4.88.

bread's done
Back