New $5/$10 Xbox games: Kill.Switch, Deus Ex, Simpsons H&R and more @ EB

Damn Kill Switch and Deus OOS. Simpson still in stock but I want to order them together to save shipping.

They'll be coming soon......
You guys should get XIII. t's a good game, and damn nice at 5 bucks. I, for one, wanted Deus ex and Kill Switch. If arc is any indication, they'll come back in soon.

Reality's Fringe]They'll be coming soon...... You guys should get XIII. t's a good game said:
i had backyard wresting, Deus killswitch second site and HIt and run and before i could hit finsh order Deus and kill went OOS I will wait already blew 30 on 5 buck PS2 games today guess should be happy i was lucky enough to get in on the ps2 stuff

[quote name='slidecage']
Reality's Fringe]They'll be coming soon...... You guys should get XIII. t's a good game said:
i had backyard wresting, Deus killswitch second site and HIt and run and before i could hit finsh order Deus and kill went OOS I will wait already blew 30 on 5 buck PS2 games today guess should be happy i was lucky enough to get in on the ps2 stuff

Do you have down syndrome?

[quote name='Santurio']dammit missed out!!!
Was this LoK any good??[/quote]

My LoK had a glitch towards the end, so we never got to finish it. It was pretty boring anyway.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='slidecage']i had backyard wresting, Deus killswitch second site and HIt and run and before i could hit finsh order Deus and kill went OOS I will wait already blew 30 on 5 buck PS2 games today guess should be happy i was lucky enough to get in on the ps2 stuff[/quote]

Do you have down syndrome?[/quote]

You'll have to forgive slidecase, he's the token idiot for CAG.

[quote name='ryanbph']I picked up the simpsons[/quote]

I picked Simpsons: H & R last month when it finally dropped to $19.99.

Not opened, but beyond the return period, and it was Gamestop, so it would have to go back to the website, not in-store returned.

Damn EB for doing house cleaning. :twisted:

Someone please grab Kill.Switch and Backyard Wrestling for 4.99 for me whenever they come back up.. I will pay back..

Too bad I missed alot of the games. If these are still in stock tonightm I'm going to ask my dad if he'll order them for me. He doesn't like to go through the "hassle" of putting in his credit card and using 5 minutes of his time.

What I'll hopefully get:

Dead to Rights XBX

$4.99 $4.99
NFL 2K3 XBX

$2.99 $2.99
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne XBX

$9.99 $9.99
Rainbow Six 3 Companion Disc XBX

$1.99 $1.99
Second Sight with Bonus! XBX

$19.99 $19.99
Subtotal: $39.95

If I enter the 1 day shipping code for Second Sight, will I get one day shipping oneverything?

OH and another note ebgames.com really needs to limit 1 or 2 copies per person. THese greedy hog wholesellers but all 100 for themselves.

I paid 50 for Simpsons back in the day.. traded it in when I got rid of my PS2.. rebought it the other day for 19. Worth 10, worth 20, worth 50. Great game. GREAT game.

[quote name='redgopher']Does EB B&M have the same prices as the online store? If so, I'll be heading down there soon...[/quote]

Most often, yes. sometimes theres a discrepency though.

I just picked up Deus Ex for $10 a week or two ago. I'll have to keep a look out for kill.switch to get back in stock. I'd snap that up for sure.

Alias is still $10, although I suppose everyone who wanted it picked it up when it had the $10 voucher on top of it a few weeks ago. I've been playing it and it's actually very good IMO. (Well maybe not very good, but definitely good :) )

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Squall280']Is it possible they are these prices are also available in-store?[/quote]

No. Not at all.[/quote]

even if they are marked at $10 in store, the regmonkey might not give you the price. the EB regmonkeys at least in my store can be downright brain dead. When i tried to get 1080 avalanche for gamecube for $10(it was marked $10) the stupid slit at the reg said I must have switched the tags, and i could buy it for $50 if I wanted the game. I didnt have the energy to argue so i said "no thanks, i will just take the star wars episode 1 racer N64 for $1.99"

This was the EB on pico in santa monica. Most of the employees there are either rude, or brain dead. the westwood EB, the eb in century city and the other santa monica eb are all run much better.

[quote name='dafoomie']Simpsons disappeared from my god damn cart on the final screen.[/quote]

wtf is going on with EB Games? are ppl actually buying that many copies? I'm betting they only put up a few for that price, then remove the listings.

It wasn't even gone until after I hit confirm, then it told me I had only ordered the VMU that I used to get the free shipping. Had to cancel that... What a pain in the ass.

bread's done
Back