New $5.99 DVDs. Matrix Reloaded, Scary Movie 3 etc...

12. I think we're back to the right number at this point...

Would anyone object to using Pi or irrational numbers to order posts? More fun for geeks like me... :wink:

11 (or 13). I don't think Cheapy cares, since Cheapy helped him set up the site.

Granted, multiple posts aren't needed, but still.

Some of you people are way too nasty...it looks like he's not actually selling anything, he's trying to start another deal site, and he has a link to CAG on his main page. He has 230 posts, and been a member since Aug 2003, which is longer than most of the people slamming him. It's not like he's someone who just signed and his first post is to hock a site that he is selling something on. A lot of this insulting crap is very immature...

And spam is annoying. He can make one post with both his deals. If it was anyone else, they'd get the same treatment.

1220613679410aa192e09d6.jpg

yea save surge !
cool avatar

deathcabforcutie

yeah lay off james, hes a good guy and just letting you guys know about good, cheap dvd's as well as some promotion for the site

if he gets flamed, who will i have to shoot for it to stop. and cheapy did help him with the site and has nothing against it or the name so lay off him

I've heard brokeass. When a friend asks for money, I tell him to get his brokeass out of my face cause I'm a cheapass.

bread's done
Back