new Alan Wake trailer. who's excited?

I love the fact that we have no idea what the gameplay is like or the mechanics or pacing is like. But the setting and storyline looks really cool.

Guess we will find out when it's launched with the next Xbox.

[quote name='moojuice']Yeah, after all this time, Im still not to sure what this game is about. I know it supposed to be a survival horror, but about what? Apparently his daughter is missing? He is a writer, and what he writes becomes true? Is the horror aspect paranormal?[/QUOTE]
It's based on H.P. Lovecraft, so there'll probably be super-natural / occult shit.

They already had me sold on "From the makers of Max Payne."
Is this game actually coming out next year? I hope so.

From what I've read, he's a writer with writer's block that goes into the mountains for a few days on a vacation.. then things from his books start happening to him. Or something.

Regardless, as others said, they sold me on the "makers of Max Payne" bit. It'll probably be heavy on the story, light on the action, similar to Indigo Prophecy.. I can hope, anyway.

I will be excited for this game once I see it on store shelves. I have waited too long for the game to believe I will actually get to play it until I see it physically sitting there in front of me.

On a side note .. still cant wait for this game.

[quote name='Poor2More']Was this the game that was suppose to be a launch title for 360?[/QUOTE]

I know it was shown at E3 before the 360 was released.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/615/615936p1.html

May 18, 2005 - Remedy has announced that they're currently at work on Alan Wake, billed as a psychological action thriller set to hit the Xbox 360 and PC.

I haven't put this in my wishlist only because if I do I'm afraid I'll jinx it aka it will become Vapor Wake and/or delayed even longer like Duke Nukem Forever :p

I thought this game had been canceled. It's nice to see something new about it even if we still don't know anything except what was initially said. I'm still super excited about it too.

bread's done
Back