New! Amazon - Chrome Red Xbox 360 Wireless Controller ~ $22.79

Please be aware that the Microtek thing is a common error with Amazon.  For years, if you search for products from Microsoft through Amazon it will frequently say Microtek instead of Microsoft.  While that's no guarantee that these cannot be knockoffs, this isn't some new issue or glitch. 

The next time you're searching for things for the Xbox on Amazon, glance at who makes the items.  Occasionally they'll say Microtek, even though they're sold through Amazon.  It's weird...

Damn... needed a new one as the cheap pink controller I bought two years ago is already crapping out.  Ah well. Congrats to those that snagged them.  

Didn't really want to get any 360 accessories anymore after purchasing a PS4 but the price was too good to pass up...

This is the kind of deal you had to jump on immediately..there was no room for indecision.  The price alone made it a no-brainer.

Amazon knew this would go quick and limited it to 3 per transaction. Snagged 6. 1 to use, 1 to collect, 4 for friends. Got a feeling 3 will be cancelled but I'm willing to help out one or two CAGers if it goes through.

Amazon knew this would go quick and limited it to 3 per transaction. Snagged 6. 1 to use, 1 to collect, 4 for friends. Got a feeling 3 will be cancelled but I'm willing to help out one or two CAGers if it goes through.
El hoardo appears! SWIPE. It's super effective!

2 of the controllers I ordered just shipped with a promised delivery of March 1. Better not be a knockoff... the deal seems too good to be true even if it was a standard controller.

please update us, i don't have prime shipping, so i would not receive it till march 8
They upped the date on mine from March 3 to March 1 so Ill post Saturday if it actually gets here on Saturday. Prime shipping isn't always on time for Saturday deliveries (every other day they are awesome), especially when its FedEx.

Says $49.96 for me now. 

I kind of want one of these newer 360 controllers for the transforming D-pad, but would like a wired version though.  Just to be different from my 360 Elite's stock controller.

got a email from amazon. I order 3. it still shows in my cart, but likely they will cancel two of them.

Hello,

We're contacting you about order XXXXXXXXXXX for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Chrome Red. We recently learned that an error caused this item to be displayed at an incorrect price.

This was our mistake, and we'll honor the incorrect price for one of the items you ordered. However, we're unable to honor the price for multiple quantities of this item. Therefore, we've adjusted the quantity of your order to "1." We're sorry about this. At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced.

The correct price is listed on our website now, so if you'd like to place another order for more of this item, you can do so here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007N90II0

We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

got a email from amazon. I order 3. it still shows in my cart, but likely they will cancel two of them.

Hello,

We're contacting you about order XXXXXXXXXXX for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Chrome Red. We recently learned that an error caused this item to be displayed at an incorrect price.

This was our mistake, and we'll honor the incorrect price for one of the items you ordered. However, we're unable to honor the price for multiple quantities of this item. Therefore, we've adjusted the quantity of your order to "1." We're sorry about this. At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced.

The correct price is listed on our website now, so if you'd like to place another order for more of this item, you can do so here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007N90II0

We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
I got the same email. I only ordered one too, so I'm not sure exactly why I got the email. Maybe it was just a mass email to everyone who ordered at least one.

Well if anyone had concerns that this wasn't an official controller, that email should all but solidify that it is.  Knew the price was too good to pass up, glad I got an order in and it should be here tomorrow.

Everytime I see this thread pop back up to the top I get my hopes up that the price has changed back to the OP.  Now that Amazon has confirmed it was a mistake, it should be moved to the graveyard.  Congrats to those that got in on this.

Damn that was some fast shipping. You must live close to their Warehouse. I'm just hoping mine doesn't come beat to shit by Fedex tomorrow.
Proabably since Amazon tax us now...

P.S The bumping of this topic is wishfully making me think that they made another pricing error. Them chrome is super hot. Was on fence about it at first but glad I pulled the trigger. Shame they cancel my other units.

bread's done
Back