New and Used Anime Box Sets 1/2 price at GS (YMMV)

Shinkuu Ryao

CAGiversary!
A local GS of mine, right across from the PV Mall (which ironically has a GS in it) is selling their anime box sets (new and used) for 1/2 price. I saw Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and Invader Zim (not an anime but was 1/2 price anyway)

I picked up Yu Yu Hakusho for only $42.88

[quote name='Dkellar']Bebop is overrated IMHO.[/QUOTE]

Well my point was that if it was the genuine article he could've sold the thing for $300 or so on ebay or whatever. The original six-disc Perfect Sessions boxset was very limited.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']wow, i'd be all over that Trigun Box Set. unfortunately, my GameStop only carry a limited number of anime, box sets for that matter.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine has no boxsets and hardly any anime as well :cry: I'm always a sucker for a good anime deal. Though I did snag Big O Season 1 there for $8 about a month ago (I don't think it was fifty percent off, that was only for new anime).

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Well my point was that if it was the genuine article he could've sold the thing for $300 or so on ebay or whatever. The original six-disc Perfect Sessions boxset was very limited.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I know. Limited to 15,000 units. That's one of the few boxsets I do not have. Well, I stopped buying anime dvds due to a huge backlog. Plus I began to get fed up with some of the US anime companies.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Wait, hang on, they had thee actual Cowboy Bebop Perfect Sessions boxset?! and what's more you didn't buy it?[/QUOTE]

Nope, cause I already had it :D

I love this sale, I wish I had more game stops around here. One has no anime, the one in the mall has very little, I think I remember seeing Chobits and Pretear, and the third has been picked over but still has a little remaining. I picked these up this weekend:

Inu Yasha 3,9,10,14,17,19 -- Grave of Fireflies CE -- Heat Guy J v1 w/ box and bonus disk -- Heat Guy J v3

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']Nope, cause I already had it :D[/QUOTE]

I'd ask you to get it for me, but I already have one. :cool: :lol:

Sadly my GS never has anything in stock. :cry:

bread's done
Back