NEW Assassin's Creed for the Xbox 360 SOLD

asif5th

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just sold it for $50 shipped for those wondering. Thanks for looking everyone! I also have a silver gameboy advanced SP, the outside is scratched up, and it doesn't come with a charger. It is in workin condition though and the screen has no scratches and it is fine. If you aren't afraid of scratches, then it's your's for 20 shipped. If you want pictures, just ask me.

[quote name='asif5th']Will ship out today if anyone wants it. It's the regular edition, NEW and sealed.

PM me your offers.

Thanks![/quote]

CML for a trade & paypal combo

[quote name='kentu3']Pm'ed[/quote]
Please dude, $35 bucks for a game that came out yesatrday, and it's sealed. You should be ashamed for sending such an offer.

And I'm thinking about keeping it now, have been reading good reviews

[quote name='asif5th']Please dude, $35 bucks for a game that came out yesatrday, and it's sealed. You should be ashamed for sending such an offer.

And I'm thinking about keeping it now, have been reading good reviews[/quote]

OK $10.00 !!!

[quote name='asif5th']Please dude, $35 bucks for a game that came out yesatrday, and it's sealed. You should be ashamed for sending such an offer.

And I'm thinking about keeping it now, have been reading good reviews[/quote]

:roll: What the hell were you expecting on CHEAPassgamer? Dude, just freakin' keep it and stop your bitching.

[quote name='SubiDoobieDoo']:roll: What the hell were you expecting on CHEAPassgamer? Dude, just freakin' keep it and stop your bitching.[/quote]

You're the one bitching here, everyone in their right mind knows $35 is a lowball offer.

I wonder why you are asking for offers???

Oh I no why you probable got it dirt cheap either by GIFT cards or Discounts!! LOL

So I would think $35-40 should be a decent offer!

[quote name='XxSmityxX']I wonder why you are asking for offers???

Oh I no why you probable got it dirt cheap either by GIFT cards or Discounts!! LOL

So I would think $35-40 should be a decent offer![/quote]

Don't make assumptions. How do you know I didn't get it as a gift, and want to get a reasonable amount for it. Look at the prices on ebay, and then tell me $35 is a reasonable offer. That's a joke

[quote name='asif5th']Don't make assumptions. How do you know I didn't get it as a gift, and want to get a reasonable amount for it. Look at the prices on ebay, and then tell me $35 is a reasonable offer. That's a joke[/quote]

K buddy were not on Ebay here and those prices are overinflated anyways!!

[quote name='SubiDoobieDoo']:roll: What the hell were you expecting on CHEAPassgamer? Dude, just freakin' keep it and stop your bitching.[/quote]

Relax and stop thread crapping. It is his game, his time and he can charge anything he wants for it. Just because we are on CAG doesn't mean folks have to be ripped off.

[quote name='thebob101']Relax and stop thread crapping. It is his game, his time and he can charge anything he wants for it. Just because we are on CAG doesn't mean folks have to be ripped off.[/quote]

Finally, someone thinks rationally. If you don't want it, then move on. Have fun trying to find it for $35...

[quote name='chakan']39.99 + 110% pricematch is pretty close to $35.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159006[/quote]

Let's get this straight. If you want to pick it up from Fry's, then go ahead. I shouldn't need to price match them if you can get it for $39.99 in store, go right ahead. But why should I be pricematching a Fry's when the most near one is 3 states away, like for most people around here. Now if they were offering it on the internet, then we would be talking.

i would definetly buy this from you but im looking for the LE version... nice price though

(if you do manage to get your hands on the LE one, message me and i'll buy it from you)

[quote name='devildr1ver']i would definetly buy this from you but im looking for the LE version... nice price though[/quote]

Thank you for not lowballing and being reasonable. :applause:

[quote name='XxSmityxX']I wonder why you are asking for offers???

So I would think $35-40 should be a decent offer![/quote]

:applause: Amen, brother! Free bump for the OP! It's all good, man. Just don't crap on people's offers on your thread when your the one asking for them. Das a jerk move!

All this boils down to settling this crap through PM.

OP shouldn't have called out the offer in public. Rest shouldn't have thread-crapped concerning the price. Lessons learned.

Free bump though. GL with the sale.

[quote name='mrelusive']All this boils down to settling this crap through PM.

OP shouldn't have called out the offer in public. Rest shouldn't have thread-crapped concerning the price. Lessons learned.

Free bump though. GL with the sale.[/quote]

It just made the thread more interesting. Either way, if anyone wants it, just PM me

[quote name='magiic']CML for Assasins Creed I have a ton of 360 games for trade right now[/quote]

Hey, thanks for looking. But I'm looking to sell, thanks.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']"In Training" scrubs who begin their posting history with threadcraps should be IP banned.

Free bump and GL with your sale. fuck the haters.[/quote]

Thanks for the bump :cool:

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']"In Training" scrubs who begin their posting history with threadcraps should be IP banned.

Free bump and GL with your sale. fuck the haters.[/quote]

Ive been cag since august.. i havent made any bad moves..

yet :)

Good price on it.. but I already picked up the LE.

Good luck!

bread's done
Back