new audioslave single

This song is awesome, it is called be yourself, and it is a more mellow track than songs like "Cochise." It sounds a little like "Like a Stone"

[quote name='oleander']There is a new audioslave single, but unfortunately it can't be played until enough people have downloaded it. So go download it!
audioslave single[/QUOTE]

Can't wait til I get home to DL this - i LOVE audioslave and Chris Cornell's voice is amazing...

[quote name='nneace']This song is awesome, it is called be yourself, and it is a more mellow track than songs like "Cochise." It sounds a little like "Like a Stone"[/QUOTE]
No, that one's been available for a while. The new one is called "Your Time Has Come."

Cool band, although not as classic as Soundgarden or Rage... more like the new Temple of the Dog.

I like everything so far though. I'll download it.

If Audioslave was more "Cochise" and less "Like a Stone" they would rule but instead they are average at best. When I first popped in the debut, I almost wet myself after hearing Cochise - it's exactly what I was hoping for.... and then, unfortunately, the rest of the CD...

[quote name='javeryh']If Audioslave was more "Cochise" and less "Like a Stone" they would rule but instead they are average at best. When I first popped in the debut, I almost wet myself after hearing Cochise - it's exactly what I was hoping for.... and then, unfortunately, the rest of the CD...[/QUOTE]

Even though I agree with your first line, I still like them just not as much as I should. They truly should be more like their "Cochise" play and less "Like A Stone".

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Even though I agree with your first line, I still like them just not as much as I should. They truly should be more like their "Cochise" play and less "Like A Stone".[/QUOTE]

yeah, I still like them - but I feel like there is so much potential that they aren't tapping into. Hopefully the new disc will be better...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Be Yourself is the front runner for "Most Dissapointing Song, 2005".[/QUOTE]

Yup and I'm starting to think that there new album is going to be "Most Dissapointing Sophmore/Follow-Up Album of 2005".

[quote name='javeryh']If Audioslave was more "Cochise" and less "Like a Stone" they would rule but instead they are average at best. When I first popped in the debut, I almost wet myself after hearing Cochise - it's exactly what I was hoping for.... and then, unfortunately, the rest of the CD...[/QUOTE]

Holy shit dood, seriously? I'd say the rest of the CD is more "Cochise" than "Like a Stone," and I like LAS better.

I heard this on the radio, its alright. I like their first album much better than the first 2 singles on the second album. Hopefully the rest of the songs will be good, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

[quote name='Trakan']Holy shit dood, seriously? I'd say the rest of the CD is more "Cochise" than "Like a Stone," and I like LAS better.[/QUOTE]

heh, to each his own I guess... it's funny how different the same music can be to different people... :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Be Yourself is the front runner for "Most Dissapointing Song, 2005".[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more, I'm going to be sick if the rest of the album comes out like this.

I have now listened to 2 of the new songs and now I will not buy the new CD on release day. It sounds exactly the same as their first CD except all the lyrics are terrible.

bread's done
Back